List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Hine have to do?

Read out IQ and Kelly?
That’s about it.

Actually don’t think they even read it out anymore.

That bore Gil M reads it out. He is such a bore.

I think they just send the number in.

So if Crows bid 8 for IQ and 16 for Kelly to flush us out do we call their bluff? They then over pay and we have a crack at a genuine first rounder at 15 like Caldwell/Hately or even better a slider.

So if Crows bid 8 for IQ and 16 for Kelly to flush us out do we call their bluff? They then over pay and we have a crack at a genuine first rounder at 15 like Caldwell/Hately or even better a slider.

We don't have pick 15. We have to match any bid for IQ or we are stuffed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best result for us would be no welcome threads today.
Agree.

Or even just one bid by Brisbane as means we move back into first round for 2020 trading the pick purposes

Trusting that what you read on Wikipedia is correct is fraught with danger, I'm afraid! Even articles on the AFL website are known to have some pretty ordinary errors, at times. Just the other day there was such an article, where they named players who had been delisted and would be re-rookied by their clubs, yet they neglected to mention Collingwood's Broomhead and Murray.

I've had a couple of cracks at explaining the Cat B Rookie rule relating to Irish players to you, another poster has tried to get the point over as well; that rule is very clear (even though it's not at all well known) and there's no way around it!!!
Well the afl reporter must of got it wrong as well he wrote on the afl website that the 2 Irish recruits are cat b as well written by Ben Collins on the 16th of October I hope your wrong we will wait and see

Gil is such a dreadful speaker.

Amazing he has this great job and is so dreadful as a talker.

Oh well.

What everybody is telling you is that the Wikipedia page is wrong.

A poster has gotten clarification from a journo who has checked with the AFL and it has been confirmed that one of the Irish boys will have to be placed on the Category A rookie list, as per the rules relating to rookie listed players.
Which journo cause another journo has written it different

He has zero ability to inflect in a speech.

Ok really starting now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back