2018 Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Schache is damaged goods. Will only probably play a few more games before fading into obscurity to live out his days hanging off his mothers apron strings. We got a bargain for him.

Some dogs fans have almost written him off. Stating one the issues he had up here - lack of aggression. To have picked up Zac Bailey as a part of the Schache trade could end up being a huge win for us

The real issue with the Fogarty vs Cameron debate is that if we stuck with our guns and stayed with our pick 18 for Cameron Adelaide would have eventually folded IMO and we could have had both.

One of the top prospects this year, one of the King twins looks to have done an ACL sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something on Zac Bailey? He looks alright, but not almost certainly amazing, and definitely not justifying the scraps we got for Schache. I was much more excited by Berry in the first half of last year than I've been about Bailey this year.

We ended up with 15+18, instead of 18+20+25... And apparently it's awesome because we got Bailey, who other clubs may have taken by 18. Lachie Fogarty, who we were apparently in to, has played every round. Oscar Allen is the other I heard us linked to, though he hasn't debuted yet. Just don't know where the uber-excitement about Bailey is coming from. He played his first game and looked like a first gamer. I'm quietly hopeful he'll be a long-term player, like I am with any fresh draftee, but some people around here seem hugely excited about him and I'm not sure why.

Am I missing something on Zac Bailey? He looks alright, but not almost certainly amazing, and definitely not justifying the scraps we got for Schache. I was much more excited by Berry in the first half of last year than I've been about Bailey this year.

We ended up with 15+18, instead of 18+20+25... And apparently it's awesome because we got Bailey, who other clubs may have taken by 18. Lachie Fogarty, who we were apparently in to, has played every round. Oscar Allen is the other I heard us linked to, though he hasn't debuted yet. Just don't know where the uber-excitement about Bailey is coming from. He played his first game and looked like a first gamer. I'm quietly hopeful he'll be a long-term player, like I am with any fresh draftee, but some people around here seem hugely excited about him and I'm not sure why.

I think you’re focusing on the wrong player. Schache is a dud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back