List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

gary-zimmerman-cropped.jpg

He's been the Dogs' Doctor for the past 11+ years. Previously with Essendon and Richmond.

http://www.sportsmed.epworth.com.au/doctors/dr-gary-zimmerman/

You know now I think of it, I do hazily remember him at Richmond.

Is that McGyver’s kid?

* warning, random thought below.

I wonder how long it will be before admin staff are recognised as Father/son/daughter. I saw that kid Jack Mahoney and thought “I wonder if Josh Mahoney’s kid could play for the Dees?”. Now I have no idea if he’s got kids or what, but there would be a very good chance that Josh would consider himself a dee-man (see what I did there) now.

Another example is the trainer from the dogs with the massive moustache, who’s been their trainer, pretty much since they came into the league. Surely his kids deserve the opportunity to play for the dogs.

Stay tuned for more “Thoughts from the offseason”.

You'll end up with a lot of talented kids' parents doing some rather obscure jobs at clubs if you wanted to go down that route.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for us to get Kennedy or Parker.
Parker has been poor the last two years, but he's only 26 and would be a good pick for us at the right price. Genuine utility.

Parker has been poor the last two years, but he's only 26 and would be a good pick for us at the right price. Genuine utility.
He does his best work inside and then drifting forward, i can't think of a side who needs him less

Co-Captain of the Swans now - even less likely to leave.
Everybody has been co-captain of the Swans though. I held down a leadership role at the Swans for twelve months and I don’t even play plus they’ve never heard of me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back