List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA (Pt. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was because of the cloak and dagger around his selection. And there were 46, 40 on the Senior List and 4 Category A plus the 2 Category B Rookie. After enough injuries, each was officially put on the Category A list, but now they are back on the B list until further notice. Tomorrow is list lodgement day.
Who wore # 46 last year ? I'm sure he wasn't a listed player ( will be this year along with # 47 in due course).
Still say Heron was Category A last year - may have been secretly upgraded prior to the season starting and after the story quoted by Peel (or the story was wrong - but I'm sure that never happens with Suns media :D

17er should make a YouTube channel roasting people.

Yeah graham looks at least 4/5cm taller than lukosius there and I think they’re both listed at 194.

Maybe graham is still growing and this vaulted him higher up into calculations.
I don't set out to roast people, they just inspire me. As for player measurements, I think only the vainer players make their actual measurements known, although I much very expect that the State League boys would have had their specs widely publicised. Jesse Joyce is listed at 191cm and yet he's really not. I read Lukosius is 196cm, but who knows. Melbourne media keep saying Max King was still growing, but they don't operate on ACLs if the person's growth plates on their bones haven't matured. Wait until we see a marking contest between 2MP and Ben King to see if they're the same height.

Who wore # 46 last year ? I'm sure he wasn't a listed player ( will be this year along with # 47 in due course).
Still say Heron was Category A last year - may have been secretly upgraded prior to the season starting and after the story quoted by Peel (or the story was wrong - but I'm sure that never happens with Suns media :D
Anything Wrong blame it on Suns media ;). We always right .

I don't set out to roast people, they just inspire me. As for player measurements, I think only the vainer players make their actual measurements known, although I much very expect that the State League boys would have had their specs widely publicised. Jesse Joyce is listed at 191cm and yet he's really not. I read Lukosius is 196cm, but who knows. Melbourne media keep saying Max King was still growing, but they don't operate on ACLs if the person's growth plates on their bones haven't matured. Wait until we see a marking contest between 2MP and Ben King to see if they're the same height.
You’re good at it!

Don’t they get official measuremens at the combine?

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2017-12-04/2018-guernsey-numbers-

We are both right. And we are both wrong. Yes, there were only 45 players listed at the Suns last year, despite being allowed extra. But Heron and Dawson were both Category B because there were 4 Category A guys in front of them: MacPherson, Spencer, Willis and Jaska. Dean Katsiris wore number 46, BTW, as did Fitzroy Greenwool.

If the Suns had access to 47 spots and only played with 45, it's no wonder the NEAFL team ran hot and cold. How are young players supposed to develop if they are the oldest on the field playing against men? They need leadership and guidance on the field.

Jesus, you're a persistent one. Is your club so ordinary that you feel the need to constantly shove your opinion down our throats? Criticising the Suns Trade and Draft period with pedantry and pointless conjecture isn't going to change the fact that the Suns List Management did a fantastic job of making the best out of some bad situations, trading themselves to a standstill and signing some experienced talent at bargain prices, then drafting from a position of strength to collect 5 players that the fans are absolutely thrilled to have on board.

Gosh you're easy to trigger. As I've said before, I take an interest in the Suns because I want them to do well, for the good of the game in Queensland. A rising tide lifts all boats and two strong clubs is better than one, or none. Must I kiss the feet of Dew and Cameron and praise their every move? They're not gods. Not even your fellow supporters do that. You can call it whatever you want, half of what you respond with is just saying "no it isn't" and claiming "facts" that are yet to stand the test of evidence. We'll see how well the picks play out, I am just concerned about a couple of the decisions made, but apparently that's "pedantry".

Do yourself a favour, just hit the ignore button on me if you don't like reading opinions that are different to your own. That way you can stop being annoyed over nothing, and we can all have a merry Christmas. You've already shown before that you choose to act immaturely over my opinions, so why don't you just stop reading them?

Anyway, I sincerely hope that the Brisbane Lions come last in 2019 because the Suns have a number #1 draft pick if you do. The AFL will give you some concessions though, so you will be able to pick up another couple of mediocre players while we wonder which elite junior to select with your pick.

Stay classy mate. Your podcast is garbage by the way, banal opinions and terrible microphones.

Gosh you're easy to trigger. As I've said before, I take an interest in the Suns because I want them to do well, for the good of the game in Queensland. A rising tide lifts all boats and two strong clubs is better than one, or none. Must I kiss the feet of Dew and Cameron and praise their every move? They're not gods. Not even your fellow supporters do that. You can call it whatever you want, half of what you respond with is just saying "no it isn't" and claiming "facts" that are yet to stand the test of evidence. We'll see how well the picks play out, I am just concerned about a couple of the decisions made, but apparently that's "pedantry".

Do yourself a favour, just hit the ignore button on me if you don't like reading opinions that are different to your own. That way you can stop being annoyed over nothing, and we can all have a merry Christmas. You've already shown before that you choose to act immaturely over my opinions, so why don't you just stop reading them?

Stay classy mate. Your podcast is garbage by the way, banal opinions and terrible microphones.
Do you feel better now? Our terrible podcast has over 100 regular listeners and yours is the first and only negative feedback we've ever received out of dozens of messages. Yeah, we had some teething issues with trialling a new software program which actually enabled us to broadcast live. We are hoping to raise money to purchase proper equipment so that we can do more regular podcasts in real time in order to discuss things as they happen and have direct input from other fans keen to contribute their ideas. Maybe you'd like to contribute soe money to our Patreon?

Your opinions have been noted and refuted. Let the rest decide for themselves, eh. Sorry your club made a garbage trade with us that makes every single Suns supporter want your team to lose every game. You did that. Not us.

Do you feel better now? Our terrible podcast has over 100 regular listeners and yours is the first and only negative feedback we've ever received out of dozens of messages. Yeah, we had some teething issues with trialling a new software program which actually enabled us to broadcast live. We are hoping to raise money to purchase proper equipment so that we can do more regular podcasts in real time in order to discuss things as they happen and have direct input from other fans keen to contribute their ideas. Maybe you'd like to contribute soe money to our Patreon?

Your opinions have been noted and refuted. Let the rest decide for themselves, eh. Sorry your club made a garbage trade with us that makes every single Suns supporter want your team to lose every game. You did that. Not us.
What program do you use mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What program do you use mate?
Spreaker was the latest recording.
As it went live there was no need for me to do any post production and cut out any ambience or mistakes.

Previously just recorded skype and then edited in pro tools and posted a few hours later or following day.

For your information i use a rode NT1A studio mic, one of the best in the recording industry and a Pro tools Mbox2. So i really gotta question your authority in audio technology.

Heard on 'Road to the Draft' podcast that the top 3 draftees will be living at Mark Evans' house - can I confirm that is true?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't know if it's true or not but I would watch the hell out of that sitcom.

So, turns out that star end of 1st Round recruit, Jez McLennan (AKA Jiz McLovin), was being targeted by the Swans, thus, forcing the Suns to move up and get him. Man I'm easily triggered! #howyalikemenow

Did you hear the one about the Lions fan who insulted the only Suns Podcast that also happens to feature one of the Forum Moderators? Apparently, the stooges who liked the post didn't get the memo either.

So, turns out that star end of 1st Round recruit, Jez McLennan (AKA Jiz McLovin), was being targeted by the Swans, thus, forcing the Suns to move up and get him. Man I'm easily triggered! #howyalikemenow

Did you hear the one about the Lions fan who insulted the only Suns Podcast that also happens to feature one of the Forum Moderators? Apparently, the stooges who liked the post didn't get the memo either.
This hurt , Sydney pick from Eagles actually was originally GC second Rd pick :(

This hurt , Sydney pick from Eagles actually was originally GC second Rd pick :(
I originally didn't have a problem with Sydney's pick swaps because they were within the rules and very clever.
However, it turned out to be the Suns who got burnt, and with our own wasted pick. Another reason to hate the West Coast pick swap! Ah well, at least the WC pick was again traded to the Lions and could become as high as number #1 next year. Should add some spice to the QClashes.

I originally didn't have a problem with Sydney's pick swaps because they were within the rules and very clever.
However, it turned out to be the Suns who got burnt, and with our own wasted pick. Another reason to hate the West Coast pick swap! Ah well, at least the WC pick was again traded to the Lions and could become as high as number #1 next year. Should add some spice to the QClashes.

Sorry haven't really followed all the pick swaps etc..
Can you explain for me in simple terms how the suns lost out?

Sorry haven't really followed all the pick swaps etc..
Can you explain for me in simple terms how the suns lost out?
The Swans dodgy of trading out of the 2nd round and using later picks to get Blakey then trading back in to the 2nd put them in a position to get McLovin before our pick necessitating the need for us to trade up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back