List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys will already have top end picks 2 and 5 for Lukosious and Rozee, so I think your list manager will want a spread of players from 10-20, given they are all consider around the same mark and top 10 talent in any other draft, this will allow you to minimise any go-home factor with 3 quality players.
Pick 13, 16 and 21 will do for the Crows for pick 3, IMO.
1. We don’t have 5
2. Craig Cameron has basically said we aren’t trading picks 2/3
3. We don’t have enough list spots for that many picks inside 30
4. If we had 2/3/5 we would just take the three South Australians
5. Take it to the Adelaide board

Setterfield & pick 71 from Giants to Carlton for pick 43 & next year's 2nd round.

Setterfield's history is very similar to Scrimshaw's, except Setterfield's had more injuries. I wonder whether their trade values will be similar as well.

Last edited:
[
You guys will already have top end picks 2 and 5 for Lukosious and Rozee, so I think your list manager will want a spread of players from 10-20, given they are all consider around the same mark and top 10 talent in any other draft, this will allow you to minimise any go-home factor with 3 quality players.
Pick 13, 16 and 21 will do for the Crows for pick 3, IMO.
Maybe.

1. We don’t have 5
2. Craig Cameron has basically said we aren’t trading picks 2/3
3. We don’t have enough list spots for that many picks inside 30
4. If we had 2/3/5 we would just take the three South Australians
5. Take it to the Adelaide board
1. Neale definitely wants out so Brisbane pick 5 is for Hogan, trade to Melbourne for May and then to GC....that's the rumour anyway.
2. True, but that is base on you not getting pick 5, another story if you do get it.
3. This is top 20 talent, not top 30.....Lynch, May, Hall + the usual 4-5 de-listing.
4. News is you are not that keen on Rankine due to his interview (go-home factor), so will want Lukosious and Rozee and you can get both of them with 2 and 5 instead of 2 and 3.
5. Bye.

There you have it folks-that is what I call the Sickeningly Self-Entitled VFL Vulture Mentality so succinctly expressed.

What to you mean; Gold Coast told him to explore his options:

Quote: The Suns have encouraged him to explore his opportunities during this trade period, aware that he might benefit from a fresh start and happy to facilitate a trade as they look to recast their list under Stuart Dew.

What the hell a Freo doing. Hogan finally says he wants to come home and they have a chance to land a great young-ish key forward finally and fix their forward line, and they say no he will cost too much, while asking the world for Lachie Neale. Becoming one of the stingiest traders in the league.

Don’t mind at least one more year of May. I highly doubt he will cause a rift in the club or not put in.
Don’t mind it actually. Let Freo have the reputation as the biggest a-holes to trade with. We unfairly get labeled with the moniker after the Caddy and O’Cockface trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What to you mean; Gold Coast told him to explore his options:

Quote: The Suns have encouraged him to explore his opportunities during this trade period, aware that he might benefit from a fresh start and happy to facilitate a trade as they look to recast their list under Stuart Dew.

It’s a representative statement of the VFL Self-Entitled Mentality. Take, take, take. A number of the GC Board will understand.

1. Neale definitely wants out so Brisbane pick 5 is for Hogan, trade to Melbourne for May and then to GC....that's the rumour anyway.
2. True, but that is base on you not getting pick 5, another story if you do get it.
3. This is top 20 talent, not top 30.....Lynch, May, Hall + the usual 4-5 de-listing.
4. News is you are not that keen on Rankine due to his interview (go-home factor), so will want Lukosious and Rozee and you can get both of them with 2 and 5 instead of 2 and 3.
5. Bye.
1. Melbourne have pulled out of the race for Hogan now
2. Not really. He said ‘we won’t trade pick 2 or 3’, no ‘we won’t trade pick 2 or 3 but we’ll consider it if we get pick 5’
3. I understand that but we currently already have pick 2, 3, 19, 24, 29
We don’t need more picks.
4. That’s the news from Adelaide and PAFC people that want it to be true so they stay in SA. Everything he’s said publicly has been very different to that.
5. Thanks for coming

I wouldn't be surprised if Freo were still just posturing, waiting for Melbourne to make a better offer. They know time is more important to the Dees than it is to them, because Melbourne needs to move Hogan out, before they can move May in. Being stubborn worked for them with the Weller trade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Freo were still just posturing, waiting for Melbourne to make a better offer. They know time is more important to the Dees than it is to them, because Melbourne needs to move Hogan out, before they can move May in. Being stubborn worked for them with the Weller trade.

I don’t think Melbourne are that desperate to lose Hogan.
I reckon they are the same as us with May.
If it happens and it’s beneficial then fine, but if it doesn’t happen then that’s cool too.
Freo on the other hand would really benefit by getting Hogan.
Subsequently for them to fold is baffling.
However I guess they will now just focus in on making Brisbane sell the farm and the inheritance on getting Neale.

Btw has any noticed that pretty much every player that has left a club this trade period (Hannebery, McGovern, Hickey, etc) has thanked their previous club. Even O’Meara, Saad and Prestia did. However big Tom Lynch has posted nothing on his Instagram, even his girlfriend has. Makes me hate him even more

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Btw has any noticed that pretty much every player that has left a club this trade period (Hannebery, McGovern, Hickey, etc) has thanked their previous club. Even O’Meara, Saad and Prestia did. However big Tom Lynch has posted nothing on his Instagram, even his girlfriend has. Makes me hate him even more

It's not malicious - he's just thick as pigshit

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

And he was our captain.

I'm pretty meh about players behaviour these days because only about 1% are raised "right" but I did notice that- and his only comment was "I'm glad it's all over"
well * you very much as well Uncle Tom

I don't know if people noticed today but when Melbourne manager was asked about May he said that May is in the same situation like Hogan, waiting if a suitable trade can be negotiated otherwise he is happy to stay.

I don’t think Melbourne are that desperate to lose Hogan.
I reckon they are the same as us with May.
If it happens and it’s beneficial then fine, but if it doesn’t happen then that’s cool too.
Freo on the other hand would really benefit by getting Hogan.
Subsequently for them to fold is baffling.
However I guess they will now just focus in on making Brisbane sell the farm and the inheritance on getting Neale.
I agree, the whole trade period they've basically said look we'll consider Jesse moving home if it benefits us, otherwise we'll keep him.

Piss poor of Fremantle to then drop out after spending the last 5 years trying to poach him from them. Hope he goes to West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back