List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for shits and giggles lets see out of the following, who have been linked to us during trade rumours, actually eventuate if any:

Newman
Townsend
Thurlow
Hombsch
Gilbert (tonight saw this from Nixon)
Casboult
Marlion Pickett
Honeychurch
Keays

Anyone else we have been linked to?

So for shits and giggles lets see out of the following, who have been linked to us during trade rumours, actually eventuate if any:

Newman
Townsend
Thurlow
Hombsch
Casboult
Marlion Pickett
Honeychurch
Keays

Goddard by del Santo .

giphy.gif

Newman
Townsend
Thurlow
Hombsch
Casboult
Marlion Pickett
Honeychurch
Keays

I think Newman could be a last minute chance due to his relationship with Dew, but not sure if him shopping himself to the Roos may hurt his chances.

Pickett may come in the draft if we can find the list spots

Gilbert is a spud, and Nixon should be barred from the AFL.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

GHS, Miles, Ellis all brought in to help the young blokes and give Dave and Lyons a chop out. That’s what Cameron said last week. Also add leadership and are quality guys.
No point drafting in 5 gun kids and have them exposed to KK, Hall and others who were booted.

I wanted to give more than 1 like.....but was thwarted in my attempt.......

I think Newman could be a last minute chance due to his relationship with Dew, but not sure if him shopping himself to the Roos may hurt his chances.

Pickett may come in the draft if we can find the list spots

Gilbert is a spud, and Nixon should be barred from the AFL.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why nobody want Finlayson , the kid can play .

Wow this is heating up
Yes, Scotty, Yes it is.

I'd like to take a minute (Especially before what may or may not come tomorrow...today) to remind everyone to keep it clean; no punches below the belt - Let's stay clear of the muck slinging if we can guys. But enjoying the enthusiasm, Lots of posts for me to have to comb through. :thumbsu:

Personally: While I'm not overly thrilled in what we got for Scrim, I'm happy to free up a list spot for a player such as GHS that actually wants to be at the club and be a professional about it.

I mean I can get away with (allegedly) playing games on my phone during work but I'm also not making 400k as an "Elite" Athlete (I also put the hard yards in when I first started so I can afford to coast now ;) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think weller news had come out at the start of the week last year gave freo time to be douches about it.

As far as more players coming in i dont think we have the list spots left its pretty tight if you include the 5 draftees were expected to take.

All this talk of scrim being on 400k wouldnt that have kicked in for 2019? I thought all draftees are on a basic contract for 2 years.

I think weller news had come out at the start of the week last year gave freo time to be douches about it.

As far as more players coming in i dont think we have the list spots left its pretty tight if you include the 5 draftees were expected to take.

All this talk of scrim being on 400k wouldnt that have kicked in for 2019? I thought all draftees are on a basic contract for 2 years.
Correct, the 4 2016 boys contract extension starts from 2019

SandyToes-props to you and GCSunsFan for not falling for what he was selling over the last few days, weeks, months. You two in particular stayed strong.
After what Thurls twenty mins ago said the Jury is in....we’ve been had big time. Bedwetter Child and Enabler Parent. $800k richer at our collective expense. Pick 7 and serious money down the toilet....geee that hurts.
They are lucky 17er is suspended-he would of come in from the Sight Screen Jeff Thomson long run up if he was about today. Would have been GOLD.
Not just the $800k Bods. I remember the Lions said the spent about $1m on Des Headland’s development over the 4 years he was there and that was back in the late 90s / early 00s. Huge investments are made into these kids.

I’m sure Hawthorn and the family colluded as they did with O’Meara
Get yourself and your injuries as right as you can over the next 2 years at The Suns expense and we’ll pick you up cheap then
It’s a disgrace
Aided and abetted by AFL House
At the end of the day I’m sure our people just didn’t want to expend any more time and energy on a lost cause
$400k a year more for a real player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That’s another thing that shits me about O’Cockface and now Scrotumshaw. Hawks get all the credit for fixing JOM’s knee when it was probably just as much the 2 years we gave him of R and R that helped get it right.

That’s another thing that shits me about O’Cockface and now Scrotumshaw. Hawks get all the credit for fixing JOM’s knee when it was probably just as much the 2 years we gave him of R and R that helped get it right.
JOM is a shell of the player he should of been. Has none of that explosive power anymore

Barrett said on TR he “turned it up” early in the year wasn’t interested. Damning if true
Damian Barrett is one of the least-respected, muck-raking f—-wits in the football media. Most clubs avoid him like the plague.

He is renowned for just making s**t up & stirring the pot and then claiming he has inside sources.

You are dumber for listening to his drivel.

Damian Barrett is one of the least-respected, muck-raking, s**t-stirring f—-wits in the football media.

He is renowned for just making s**t up and claiming he has inside sources.

You are dumber for having read one of his “news” articles or for listening to his drivel.
How you know all this s**t if you did not read his articles and listening to his drive ?

How you know all this s**t if you did not read his articles and listening to his drive ?
For the same reasons as everyone else... I assumed he knew what he was on about. That was before I was wised up and realised he was a bullshitter.

I’m not the only person who thinks this. Many many people in the football world and from AFL clubs thinks he is a knob.

I’m just letting you know not to take him seriously. I’m not going to debate the topic with you.

For the same reasons as everyone else... I assumed he knew what he was on about. That was before I was wised up and realised he was a bullshitter.

I’m not the only person who thinks this. Many many people in the football world and from AFL clubs thinks he is a knob.

I’m just letting you know not to take him seriously. I’m not going to debate the topic with you.
Fair Enough.

Like this kid. Would be the perfect replacement for Scrim, just need to be sure he has the right mindset to stick it out with us and not wuss out like a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back