List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a win, nah can't happen.

That would be 6 and 19 for Neale, then passed on to Melbourne for Hogan and potentially back to us for May and KK

If this is how it works we get 6 and Brisbanes first next year (likely top 10 pick) for May.

for anyone who's critical of this trade, Lions have had a pick outside of top 10 once since 2008. Yes they will improve, but they came 14th this year and they only won 1 more game than us.

So Brisbane get pick 19 from GC future second Rd and hawhton 3rd round .
Well under but what can GC do .
Next year Brisbane already lock in pick 19-20 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sounds like a win, nah can't happen.

That would be 6 and 19 for Neale, then passed on to Melbourne for Hogan and potentially back to us for May and KK

If this is how it works we get 6 and Brisbanes first next year (likely top 10 pick) for May.
Based on our future trading history the Lions odds of making the top 8 next year have shortened dramatically

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trading away that pick makes it pretty much impossible to get O'Hall-whatshis name given our current picks.

I thought we would have learnt our lesson trading for future firsts last year. Hopefully this doesn't backfire as badly.

I expect Lions to push for the 8 next year. I think it will be a pick between 8-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back