List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigg ,josh Smith are both perfect HBF ( Left,Right )playing in NEAFL .

Last edited:
Not sure on the details and easier for me to ask here but will you take 5 picks in the ND and will that mean the main list is at 38 or 40?
Also how many rookie picks will you take to fill the list? I am just after an idea of list size for you guys
Thanks

Not sure on the details and easier for me to ask here but will you take 5 picks in the ND and will that mean the main list is at 38 or 40?
Also how many rookie picks will you take to fill the list? I am just after an idea of list size for you guys
Thanks
40 + 6 rookie A ( 2 extra ) + 3 Rookie B .

Might just be my opinion but knightmares writing is pretty average - like high school level.

Makes me not really believe his opinion.

I couldn’t care less on big footy but writing pieces for espn and getting paid for it I think you could put out much better written pieces. Guess he’s a football person first not a journalist.

Not sure if I’m alone here or not, but I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t take Caldwell this draft. Watching his highlights and reading about him as an U16 and bottom age U18 I feel like we’ll regret not taking him

Not sure if I’m alone here or not, but I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t take Caldwell this draft. Watching his highlights and reading about him as an U16 and bottom age U18 I feel like we’ll regret not taking him
If Rozee around pick 6 I don't mind not getting Caldwell ( Injuries concern ) and grouped all three SA players together but if Rozee not availaible GC need to get Caldwell .I reckon he can be better than Bailey Smith . Like the look of Bytel/Elly smith/ Berry also at 29

Would take a slam dunk guaranteed 200+ game solid player as a number 1 draft pick easily.

If Carlton picked Lukosius with pick 1, I would not hesitate going with Walsh for 2.
I'm sad, I read that as Rabkine going one and promptly got major hype over getting both Walsh and Luko at 2 and 3.

But either way I'm happy with whoever we get out of Walsh or Luko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still really want Bailey Smith.. seems like dangerfield but with a better kick.

I hope we get him and he realises he can touch asmuch silicone as he likes up on GC without his mumma knowing any better

Our midfield really needs some pace
More like a prime O’Meara then danger. Doesn’t have the height or marking ability that danger has. But has that ball winning and breakaway speed jaeger used to have

I still really want Bailey Smith.. seems like dangerfield but with a better kick.

I hope we get him and he realises he can touch asmuch silicone as he likes up on GC without his mumma knowing any better

Our midfield really needs some pace
Seems like a culture building type player too

The more I think about the draft the more I hope we end up taking the Kings at 2/3 or 3/6 but I know it won’t happen.

Would definitely be a marketable move, having each other around would also allow them to develop in the NEAFL with less complaints as they’d be together and, let’s be honest, we need a KPD and another genuine KPF. Lukosius isn’t actually a KPF he’s more of a Gunston type, leading 3rd tall.

It would also mean we could take one of Rankine, Smith, Caldwell, Or Rozee at whichever pick is left. This also benefits in that we can go best available mids next year with our 2x first round picks.

Smith doesn't want to leave VIC apparently. Does Caldwell have the same sort of pace?
If that was the case he wouldn't have met and toured their facilities. I doubt he is picky about where he goes. Most delisted players wouldn't be. Plus he'd be going home to queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back