List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I am just playing around nothing serious.

Scrimshaw-can’t make the afl team unless the entire squad is injured and comes with an enabler father that feeds him excuses.
KK-falls apart physically when tripping over going up a flight of stairs.
Hall-heart the size of a neutron.
Lyons-Mercenary and one trick pony.
Unfortunately they are steak knives types that will need to find a career after football doing a Joe Job as they will not go down in the annals.

We could have done better though maybe BUT you are taking the emphasis away from my and committedsuns point about those that get sucked into death Trolling their own clubs by saying “close the doors” and “shut up shop”.
Bods you never fail to make me laugh...how your view changes in a heartbeat is quite amazing...Id love to see some old footage of you playing footy...you must have been a superstar! My guess is you were a defender.

feel like this guy could add some starch to our backline, intercepts, marks and has high DE

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2018-09-21/season-review-kyle-cheney
Granted I don't watch a lot of Crows games, but I always really rated Cheney. Plays much taller than he is so has flexibility down there. You wouldn't put him on the gorilla forwards, but this guy busts he gut to at least half contests. Seems like the sort of player we would look at. Not a star, but someone who just competes and competes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw that. Wouldn’t Murdoch’s disposal count against him? From what I’ve seen Mav Weller kicks the ball better.
I'm now go against what I am thinking , to guess what Dew trying to build . Dew currently going against the flow and recruiting more SA players.

final Guessing DFA
Senior List
1) Sutcliffe (From SA) /Whitecross ( Rebounding Defender )
2) Murdoch ( outside mid from SA) / Hartung ( Outside mid ) delisted two times.

Rookie list
Maverick Weller . (Lachie Bro)

People can only dream if they think DFA all the skillset and without weakness .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back