List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think they are.
Nelson also has something Miles doesnt.

Speed.
yet he doesn't kick goals, that doesn't make sense unless he is getting the ball deep, gets seagull possessions like Tom Mitchell or he has poor footskills? just doesn't add up, somebody that has watched him play might be able to elaborate

yet he doesn't kick goals, that doesn't make sense unless he is getting the ball deep, gets seagull possessions like Tom Mitchell or he has poor footskills? just doesn't add up, somebody that has watched him play might be able to elaborate
Its something hes working on in regards to his balance. Was too outside than told to go inside now apparantly is too inside. Not sure what hes changed this year but I have been told he is too unselfish so maybe thats why he doesnt have the goals to his name.

Posting this a little earlier than i thought i would but here we are. Post any likely sorts on here. Inside mid a must for the first pick, ruck second and dunno after that.

Lets have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mids that win plenty of ball and spread well. Should be adequate on their opposite side too. The bigger they are the better. Must have those traits. Dunno wtf that could be though. Haven't followed the draft pool.

On Future Stars, Cal Twomey has us taking Liam Stocker with our first with Riley Collier-Dawkins going next pick.
Hopefully we keep our first pick, there will be a reasonable midfielder to suit us there.
Well he's an inside mid 183cm good distributor by hand rated as one of the better inside mids in the draft. . Stingrays player?

Been saying big mid for 5 years.
Get one with first pick.
We may get Cera from Freo in a trade using Conca and maybe Broad or pick.
Lynch and Markov will fill the need for pace and long kick in defence and tall forward and back up ruck.
We should look at drafting a couple of quick 190cm long left footers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back