List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Collier-Dawkins, Sam Fletcher, Jack Bytel, Bailey Smith, Mitchell Podhajski or Xavier Duursma

2008 Vickery
2010 Conca
2011 Ellis
2013 Lennon
2014 Ellis
2016 Bolton

What an uninspiring lot that is, pass mark to B. Ellis.

I want someone who can find the ball, no good if the player has an elite disposal but can not get a kick (Corey Ellis / Lennon).

Dont think we will be going after a ruckman

Nankervis is our starter.

Soldo will have another yr behind him and will fill in in the short term if Nankervis gets hurt or needs a rest.

Callum Coleman-Jones looks a real likely prospect and could possibly be ready for a few games up fwd next yr and be able to ruck against oppo second stringers.

Chol well hes been tracking along nicely and looked like he would get some games this yr until he hurt his foot.He is the different type of ruckman that we need. hes quick agile and a spring heeled jack and would compliment the bullocking Nankervis nicely.He is one player im hoping can make the step up.

There is no need to use good draft picks on a ruckman target another youngster if need be late or with a rookie pick.
If worried about Soldo pick up a mature ruckman as a rookie from where ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed my point.
You said Lids was a traitor, Im pointing out that him leaving helped us and put us in a better position. That means hes not a traitor.
Well it's just me flying the flag for us because he had the opinion we we weren't good enough to win a premiership. I'm just glad we proved him wrong.

Well it's just me flying the flag for us because he had the opinion we we weren't good enough to win a premiership. I'm just glad we proved him wrong.
Mate every single person in the footy world had that opinion. The most optimistic wouldve thought we were a couple years off from challenging.
Him leaving to Giants was a win/win. He was 30 and injury prone, we wernt looking to contend in the next couple years, him leaving meant in theory he got to taste some success with Giants, we get a first round pick and theres a spot in our 22 that we can fill with a kid instead. Win/win/win/win.

A guy sticks around for 12 years for 0 success (literally 0 finals wins) and people have a ******* go at him for leaving AFTER his prime. When hes injury prone and 30? Jesus *. He gave us all of his best years. Bizzare how supporters can turn on a club great when he helped us out.
If Dusty left for North last year you probably wouldve had him murdered.

Youre not flying the flag for us, Richmond supporters dont turn on our greats. Thats pathetic s**t.

People who have a go at Deledio have no idea.
I don't hate Brett Delidio but the fact is he no longer plays for us so as a consequence I no longer care about him as a player.. Couldn't give a rats arse what he does..same as Raines and BT and Ottens when they left

I don't hate Brett Delidio but the fact is he no longer plays for us so as a consequence I no longer care about him as a player.. Couldn't give a rats arse what he does..same as Raines and BT and Ottens when they left

He gave his all for our club. I will always recognise him as a Tiger and welcome him home.

And paid very handsomely to do so, the way you phrased the response made him sound like the 2nd coming of Mother Teresa!

Aren’t they all paid handsomely to do so?

He’s no mother Theresa, heck he’s no Trent Cotchin, but bagging the bloke that whilst with the club gave his all through trying times stayed loyal, seems pretty silly to me.

Got to meet him a few times and he bled yellow and black.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back