List Mgmt. 2018 NAB AFL Draft: November 22nd & 23rd

Who would you prefer with our first selection?

• Max King

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Bailey Smith

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Connor Rozee

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Jye Caldwell

Votes: 37 15.5%
  • Unknown Smokey?

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Jack Lukosious

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Isak Rankine

Votes: 72 30.1%
  • Ben King

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s definitely a new Marvel franchise opportunity here based on Gringo & his increasingly incoherent rants about Trout

Meltboy

Trout can play the villain.... or maybe he is actually Meltboy’s alter ego???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanilla Fog who is trying to turn footy teams that beat up on him in his playing days as s**t as he was.

Most definitely not.

Vic Metro lad, from Sandy I think.
Thanks , I thought that to be the case , but the WA Bailey Smith did kick another 3 this weekend and is a part of the WA squad. Hill didn't play at any level for Perth Demons this week which his fan boys might want to know. As it's impossible to see every game , I use the WAFL app to check out all other teams and player stats. On the WAFL app , when you scroll down the player stats , you can click on the players name and get their height , weight , birthdate , photo , etc. Are you or anyone else aware of a similar app , for the Victorian or South Australian Under 18 comps ?

We have one decent pick in this so called superdraft , so with everthing else considered , we are likely to have good picks the following year. Hopefully Gill will tip us off (in the spirit of Andy Demetriou) , if the AFL decide to put the age required for the draft up , so we can trade out our future pick , and some other team can get shafted , rather than us.

don't think lukosious will do as well in the AFL. Skills in the TAC cup are pretty good. Forwards are given space and the kids don't pressure each other nearly as much, so when it comes to kicking to a lead it's a lot cleaner. Rankine will excell in any environment, because his main weapon is getting the pill and then bursting away and around people. His agility is incredible, shimmies his hips like an nfl running back (did I do it right?).

Not saying lukosious wont be a star or even the best player from the draft, but his leading and marking won't be quite as effective if he's not playing for a skillfull quality team ala west coast/hawks

don't think lukosious will do as well in the AFL. Skills in the TAC cup are pretty good. Forwards are given space and the kids don't pressure each other nearly as much, so when it comes to kicking to a lead it's a lot cleaner. Rankine will excell in any environment, because his main weapon is getting the pill and then bursting away and around people. His agility is incredible, shimmies his hips like an nfl running back (did I do it right?).

Not saying lukosious wont be a star or even the best player from the draft, but his leading and marking won't be quite as effective if he's not playing for a skillfull quality team ala west coast/hawks
Its good that Lukocios is playing in the SANFL then, No in all seriousness there are valid ocncerncs with Lukocious I think we shouldn't understate his versatility though. Basiclly if he is tsruggling as a forward he is equally adapt at playing in defence the other thing is Lukocious is such a hard worker that he can work up te wings to get cheap ball even if he is struggling in the 50.

Its good that Lukocios is playing in the SANFL then, No in all seriousness there are valid ocncerncs with Lukocious I think we shouldn't understate his versatility though. Basiclly if he is tsruggling as a forward he is equally adapt at playing in defence the other thing is Lukocious is such a hard worker that he can work up te wings to get cheap ball even if he is struggling in the 50.
yeah he could be an elite winger with his run and carry and kicking ability. He's such a nice player. But I don't think the gap between rankine and lukosious is that big, rankine's a game changer

Spot on.

Asking a lot here but we need a mid who can come in and play mid from day one who isn’t a midget, strong in the contest, big impact per possession, natural leader and with a bit of Mongrel in him, above average skills and pace and endurance base. Am I asking to much? Whose our best bet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn’t play TAC cup. He’s playing senior football in the SANFL.

To be honest I don’t think we’ll finish last so we won’t have the choice to make. I think he’ll go one without a doubt.

Asking a lot here but we need a mid who can come in and play mid from day one who isn’t a midget, strong in the contest, big impact per possession, natural leader and with a bit of Mongrel in him, above average skills and pace and endurance base. Am I asking to much? Whose our best bet?

Walsh and Smith would be the best bets for that description.

I am hoping we keep on improving and move up the ladder a few rungs, and there will be no chance on the first 4 or 5 picks, then Bailey Smith will seem a really good option for us.

He doesn’t play TAC cup. He’s playing senior football in the SANFL.

To be honest I don’t think we’ll finish last so we won’t have the choice to make. I think he’ll go one without a doubt.
well there you go. still just from the vision he seems to get a lot more space than he would in the real deal, but maybe i've just been watching too many saints games

It depends on how well the KPP players play at the championship.

Bailey Smith plays like Dangerfield if we’re being 100% honest. Let’s say best case we end up with pick 5 I reckon he’d be easily gone especially now Maxy King is injured.

Don't think King will slide too much, Injury or not his potential is still sky high.

The more vision i see the more i want Rankine , is there any footage of Bailey Smith playing he seems to have lots of people in the footy world talking him up .
Special mentions to Walsh , Hill , Hately , Cantwell and Slack .

Let's say we get pick 4, we are guaranteed one of:

Lukosios (impossible he slides this far)
Rankine (Unlikely)
Walsh (in the contention)
Smith (might slide lower than 4th but right now in contention)
King brothers (Both will be gone by pick 10, depending on needs/ championship how early Ben is picked)
Hately (Unlikely he goes top 4 at this stage but we might want a low risk player)
We also might be campaigners and put in a cheeky bid for Thomas or Blakely but that's not really affecting us

I think we're going to get a stud regardless. The least impressive of those players to me is Walsh and that's just cause he butchers the ball to much. He'd walk in and play midfield for us next season no issues.

Ian Hill as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back