List Mgmt. 2018 draft/Young Talent time

Remove this Banner Ad

Locked and loaded.

BiEzlNrnwRr
upload_2018-11-22_14-47-5.png

Was sure he'd be a top 10 at worst.
He still is imo. The world seems to have gone crazy.

The only knocks appear to be his a) endurance - which I'm sure his cousin Brad will get sorted out pretty quickly; b) height - which he makes up for with elite speed, agility, skills and a huge leap; and c) size - but he loves a hard strong tackle (gets suspended for breaking someone's collar bone in u18s)

Anyway if he slides to our pick #17ish I'll be a very happy camper. If he is there and we don't take him I will be gobsmacked.

He still is imo. The world seems to have gone crazy.

The only knocks appear to be his a) endurance - which I'm sure his cousin Brad will get sorted out pretty quickly; b) height - which he makes up for with elite speed, agility, skills and a huge leap; and c) size - but he loves a hard strong tackle (gets suspended for breaking someone's collar bone in u18s)

Anyway if he slides to our pick #17ish I'll be a very happy camper. If he is there and we don't take him I will be gobsmacked.
Bell said we aren't in a hurry for this years picks to play straight away, so if we pass on him it will be staggering.

I dunno about anyone else but with the draft being over 2 days this year I'm not as excited for it as I usually am. Draft day usually feels like Christmas but this year I have no excitement about it at all.

Prepare yourself for more waffle than you now see in Brownlow telecasts.
This is what happens when the AFL whore themselves to broadcasters; It is all downhill from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hill to GWS
mixed emotions
hopefully we can get Bytel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back