List Mgmt. 2018 draft/Young Talent time

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised Marlion Pickett didn't get taken. Although, at 26 years old, I thought him trying to get onto a list was a bit of a stretch. With all the retirements at Sowfs, it'll be good to have him back next season.

I would have loved to have grabbed Parker if he was on the board at one of our picks in the 50s. I have been high on him all season.

Curious that we went Hughes -> Watson -> Nyhuis in that particular order. Clearly implies we value Hughes more than we do Nyhuis. And that we even wanted Watson ahead of Nyhuis. Interesting.

Surprised Marlion Pickett didn't get taken. Although, at 26 years old, I thought him trying to get onto a list was a bit of a stretch. With all the retirements at Sowfs, it'll be good to have him back next season.

I would have loved to have grabbed Parker if he was on the board at one of our picks in the 50s. I have been high on him all season.
I like Parker but once we took Sturt I knew we were no chance.

Curious that we went Hughes -> Watson -> Nyhuis in that particular order. Clearly implies we value Hughes more than we do Nyhuis. And that we even wanted Watson ahead of Nyhuis. Interesting.

Not necessarily. Maybe other clubs had expressed an interest in Hughes or we knew that nobody else wanted Nyhuis so it was safe to take him with our 3rd.

Interested whether any wafl watchers out there rated Tobe Watson as better than O’Reilly. If Geelong saw fit to give Brownless a go with a pick in the 70s I reckon we could have taken a punt on O’Reilly with a rookie pick. Anyway, Watson is ours now so let’s see how he goes.

Interested whether any wafl watchers out there rated Tobe Watson as better than O’Reilly. If Geelong saw fit to give Brownless a go with a pick in the 70s I reckon we could have taken a punt on O’Reilly with a rookie pick. Anyway, Watson is ours now so let’s see how he goes.
Tayl0r's scenario is an interesting one though. Watson is aligned to us and O'Reilly has a pathway to a list spot if he develops well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back