List Mgmt. 2018 draft/Young Talent time

Remove this Banner Ad

I am the only one who is not interested in the King brothers.

The combination of them being Victorian KPF's who will take 4 years to develop and our premiership window will probably be over by then, just in time for them to head home.

Rozee, Hill and Taylor all excite me more but are ranked 10 to 15 in the draft.
Totally agree.

With live trading, I would be looking to down grade our pick if one of the twins came up next.

If Rankine, Hately, and Walsh were taken before our pick I would trade our pick out for sure.

Hately or Rozee for me
both would fill an absolute need or lack of in the team atm
Barring them taylor sounds promising too

Whats the go with foley ?(other than being a big contested mid),any watchers able to give us the DL on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hately or Rozee for me
both would fill an absolute need or lack of in the team atm
Barring them taylor sounds promising too

Whats the go with foley ?(other than being a big contested mid),any watchers able to give us the DL on him?
Got a feeling that Hately will keep rising and King twins will fall.

If the ladder stays the same, Hately won't go past Gold Goast pick at 4.

Going to see the U 18’s tomorrow prior to the Freo game, who should we be keeping an eye on.
- O’Reilly
- Luke Jackson
- Hill
- Stack
- Joyce
- English

Vics
- King x1
- Butters
Who else ?????

Don't meima this or that , I just though someone here might be interested in Vic country players

Got a feeling that Hately will keep rising and King twins will fall.

If the ladder stays the same, Hately won't go past Gold Goast pick at 4.
Yeah if he keeps putting in good performances, especially sanfl he will.
That said means someone's slipping more than happy to take the punt on rankine if he slides tho - kids a jet

Yeah if he keeps putting in good performances, especially sanfl he will.
That said means someone's slipping more than happy to take the punt on rankine if he slides tho - kids a jet

Not sure why Rankine's sliding. I can only assume doesn't get enough of it, but I've said before and if anyone checks, his highlights package was beyond superb.

Last year I just assumed he'd go top 3 with Lukosious.

If he is available at say pick 7? My golly we'd have to be a tad silly or super confident in someone else to pass on him.

Not sure why Rankine's sliding. I can only assume doesn't get enough of it, but I've said before and if anyone checks, his highlights package was beyond superb.

If he is available at say pick 7? My golly we'd have to be a tad silly or super confident in someone else to pass on him.

6 months ago he was ahead of Lukosious, that's how highly he was / is rated.

Stats wise he hasn't had the same impact as a few others at SANFL league level and has missed a few games.

Once the state champs finish you would think he'd be top 3 again

Hately up to pick 4, Rankin's at 7 on knightmares June ranking.

Keeping in mind, the game last week was the first he’s seen of the SA kids this year. And the WA kids.

Keeping in mind, the game last week was the first he’s seen of the SA kids this year. And the WA kids.

I wanted to ask a question if that's ok?

I had a discussion with a mate last night and he said Freo should pick up Max King if available.

What are your thoughts on him as you don't do phantom draft rankings this season

He has a look of ‘Cyril’ about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back