Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to see I'm not the only one who finds our commissioner baffling. :tearsofjoy: :p

Its the cost of dynasty fantasy football on BigFooty.

You get confusing rules and complicated scoring systems, but in return you get someone who you can, without fail, make fun of come draft time because of all the weird picks and be a good sport about it

Well you were the one who first suggested it :p just following thru with your idea to see what the feeling was.

Personally I wouldn't give them out.

Yep it was me and my mistake for forgetting we swapped previous owners.
Forget the extra picks then.

It’s just that having won back to back titles....you know....I’m just trying to even up the comp

You won back to back? Wow didn't even notice! Thanks for letting us all know :cool:

Finding obscure draft picks that become star players >> Titles

amirite G? :)

You won back to back? Wow didn't even notice! Thanks for letting us all know :cool:

Interest level in the comp is usually in direct proportion to own personal level of success, hence why you had absolutely no idea.

Interest level in the comp is usually in direct proportion to own personal level of success, hence why you had absolutely no idea.
I'm more invested in empire than other comps. Reckon I have a good shot this year at knocking you off in the American Reich championship game

I'm more invested in empire than other comps. Reckon I have a good shot this year at knocking you off in the American Reich championship game

Oh s**t, are you in my division? Never noticed

Did the contract years get updated accidentally GG.exe ? Seems everyone that was on 0 is now on 1?
Yeah that's what I do now after creating the spreadsheet. You now use the spreadsheet to see who your off contract players are. The 1 year on MFL is a place holder for now until I get word from everyone which players are to be retained and for how long now and during the April bidding war.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

re; what happens if two or more people bid on the same player?

Wait, so if its only calculated salary, is it first person to offer that gets the player?

Can you bid lower than calculated salary?

No

re; what happens if two or more people bid on the same player?

Wait, so if its only calculated salary, is it first person to offer that gets the player?

Bids aren't blind and there is a minimum bid increment, so it doesn't happen.

Bids for RFAs are added to the calculated salary

Cheers mate, I've been looking through past empire threads to try and work some stuff out myself, has made it easier going over past spread sheets. But yea, couldnt work that one out til you told me bids aren't blind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back