Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, shiny offered me Cooks for Hunter Henry, no less than a few days after the offer Henry did his acl. Hope Brown can escape a similar fate.

haha, i better trade ASAP then.. dont want broken down old players on my roster like you have ;)

Oh, it was Bucking Bears who acquired Trubisky, got rid of Johnson for being broken.
Mind you, BGT is collecting broken old men...got Johnson, Eli and Big Ben.

You've sent out so many trade offers that have been rejected you've forgotten who has who :p

It's set at 72 so I can remember that the roster maximum come September is 36 (half of).

lol. Im sure after a few preseason games you will find able to justify a 10% increase to the your set max. :p

lol. Im sure after a few preseason games you will find able to justify a 10% increase to the your set max. :p
Nah I'm all good now. Just think better to load up on the ones I like, so I own them thruout camp, and then see which are worth keeping. Rather than fight others during blind bid waivers for them if they come good.

Wish old man dez would finally sign with someone so i can figure out what to do with him. Got fleeced by blacky for a first round pick for Dez a couple of seasons ago and now playing the waiting game with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I'm all good now. Just think better to load up on the ones I like, so I own them thruout camp, and then see which are worth keeping. Rather than fight others during blind bid waivers for them if they come good.

We agree on something! Hence why i am currently over the cap, worry about cuts after receiving the usual preseason injuries. Better off taking the players you like now before they do something and everyone is all over them.

Wish old man dez would finally sign with someone so i can figure out what to do with him. Got fleeced by blacky for a first round pick for Dez a couple of seasons ago and now playing the waiting game with him.

Its a really weird one, especially when you see Brandon Marshall get signed by Seattle. I know Dez has been disappointing but he's still better than Marshall and no worse in terms of a locker room cancer IMO.

Think he turned down a decent offer from the Ravens so i thought he had something else up his sleeve. Just no news for a while.

Think he turned down a decent offer from the Ravens so i thought he had something else up his sleeve. Just no news for a while.

I heard the Ravens pulled the offer in favour of Sneed, which is concerning. :huh:

He's being too fussy demanding to be on a team ready to win. But I'm sure teams like Cardinals, Browns, Jets, et al, have reached out and Dez is being fussy thinking he can do better.

He's being too fussy demanding to be on a team ready to win. But I'm sure teams like Cardinals, Browns, Jets, et al, have reached out and Dez is being fussy thinking he can do better.

Browns def dont need another receiver. Cards and Jets do make sense tho. :thumbsu:

I heard the Ravens pulled the offer in favour of Sneed, which is concerning. :huh:
Turned down $21 million over 3 years from the Ravens because he " didn't want to sign a multi year deal "
Will only sign a 1 year deal, hoping to sign something bigger afterwards. Hope he misses out altogether even if it does cost me in Empire.

Apparently the Cards are imitating GG.exe at the moment though, going round lowballing players. They brought in Tre Boston and he has stated he was absolutely filthy with the offer he received, told his agent to never take a call from them again. So who knows what they would offer Dez and how far he'd fly off the handle at their offer.

s**t franchise.

Turned down $21 million over 3 years from the Ravens because he " didn't want to sign a multi year deal "
Will only sign a 1 year deal, hoping to sign something bigger afterwards. Hope he misses out altogether even if it does cost me in Empire.

Pretty *ed of him to think his best is ahead of him. 3 years seems decent overs for a player on the slide.

I traded Dez for Crowell 3 weeks into the BETA season last year. Few people thought i got ripped a new one. I now say it was a fair deal, both players stink equally, hell, Crowell may even be the winner now, since he is the lead back at NYJ and Dez is at Centrelink.

I traded Dez for Crowell 3 weeks into the BETA season last year. Few people thought i got ripped a new one. I now say it was a fair deal, both players stink equally, hell, Crowell may even be the winner now, since he is the lead back at NYJ and Dez is at Centrelink.
GG's little dalliance with the MFC seems to be over now, didn't fit in on your board ? Richmond and his little cup new flavour of the month :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back