Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Once you work out 2018 salaries on spreadsheet do we just carry over same 'salary adjustment' amount? How do you work out which adjs no longer count?

Ah? ...was looking at 2017 list...hehe....just ignore please.
Oh and great write up of the rules GG.exe on the 2018 site....I don't know why everyone thinks you're a pain in the arse/a-hole.

Following 3 rookies 2 year extensions...

Gordon, Melvin LAC RB
Peters, Marcus KCC CB
Brown, Malcom NEP DT

Following RFAs 1ST ROUND FRANCHISE TAGS

L Bell RB Pitt
T Kelce TE KC

GG.exe

Last edited:
Open too all trades and enquiries.

Looking for some proven starter talent on offence, yet not about to call it a day, I've already got that covered.

You joke, but he's actually tried to implement OLs before

If he can come up with a scoring system for punters then why not the OL ? :rainbow:

#GGenius :D

ps: Please dont GG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before we know it fullbacks will be a valuable commodity once again, just like in the good ole days.
Pass blocking of course, RB, TE and WR would have separate scoring for down field blocks. Separate category again for special teams blocks.

You can now also draft officials, they get points for flags but lose points for successful challenges.

Also drd23 yeah sorry bro you'll cop a hit. But...if he's listed as OT then he suddenly won't be listed in the MFL pool so maybe I can unload him instead

Figured as much. Will just have to hold him for as long as possible and see if/when Rotoworld change his designation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back