Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate interneting on my phone, will sort out passwords and what not when i get the computer repaired (hopefully at some stage this week) or replaced (some stage before christmas) until then, ill just play it as it lays with the line ups i have currently set.

Mate, join the 21st century. How hard can it be to use phone?

Last edited:
I should clarify slighty, touch screen on small devices. My fingers always hitting different things that i want to. Ill end up having a hissy and chucking the phone. Not worth it.

:shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman:

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
screenshot-www65.myfantasyleague.com-2018.12.12-22-33-04.png

Back aboard (a non small touch screen device)... $450 later. :mad:

Time shake things up and take a few flyers on a couple of players ive barely played at all this year.

Dixie has come out of no where this second half of the year. Cooper a big reason why. His team has put up some very nice scores of late.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Let's not forget GG. Derided relentlessly during the RFA Bidding Period and during the draft. And with a most unlikely sort of roster, has managed to scrape and crawl into the Conference Championship Game. GM of the Year. Tho Blacky has also done wonders in both Omega and Empire this year, really killed it.

Let's not forget GG. Derided relentlessly during the RFA Bidding Period and during the draft. And with a most unlikely sort of roster, has managed to scrape and crawl into the Conference Championship Game. GM of the Year. Tho Blacky has also done wonders in both Omega and Empire this year, really killed it.

Blacky needs to cash in now before a few of his stars hit free agency and he's unable to retain them. He's got the best roster but Dixie has found red hot form.

Decent effort by you, made yourself a contender via the waiver wire, no easy feat. But just remember mate, I told you Peyton Barber would suck before the year started :p

Turn it up, you weren’t even top two in your own division. Sheer fluke and quirk (flaw) of seedings has got you this far.

Helfarch the unluckiest, no 1 in all play and no 2 in scoring and doesn’t even make the playoffs! Finished 6-7 with nearly 400 more points than A11dAT who somehow finished 10-3. Think he even had highest score in first week of playoffs even though he wasn’t in it.

As for me, well played BPG, should clearly have been us two playing off this week, although I limped to line. Bell’s $6.5m was a big ball and chain, plus couple of key injuries.

Good luck to the remaining teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerryon to come into the rotation this season along with my two first rounders.

It’s not all doom and gloom at the Wolfe Pack A11dAtP0w3R

Yea, its not as bad as I thought it was actually looking at the roster, for some reason I thought u had more WRs on cheap deals up.

Michael Thomas will coming to PowerHouse next year, just giving a heads up. :p

GGs Blacky

Can't see Cam + CMC + Gano overtaking your 70 point lead + Thomas tomorrow.

Aaron Jones going down early and Cooper disappearing against the Colts certainly put a crimp in my plans (not to mention the complete inability of the Jets secondary to close down Nuk).

commiserations BeinPurplenGreen you gave it a real whirl against the unstoppable unlikely force.

When does the almighty GG get the respect he deserves from TGBB? When do playoff wins start counting as legit? smh

GGs Blacky

Can't see Cam + CMC + Gano overtaking your 70 point lead + Thomas tomorrow.

Aaron Jones going down early and Cooper disappearing against the Colts certainly put a crimp in my plans (not to mention the complete inability of the Jets secondary to close down Nuk).
Cheers mate.

Definitely got off to a very good start with Nuk and Watt.

If I lose to GG I’m off a cliff

When does the almighty GG get the respect he deserves from TGBB? When do playoff wins start counting as legit? smh

Got there on a ridiculously flawed seeding system. It’s cost me money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back