Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
GG.exe do you know what the last date is we can cut players and it count under this years cap?
about now, before the end of the super bowl, because the new league will open almost right away. say around january, and then new league opens around february. dont take the risk, cut players right after the playoffs end if you want to cut.

but also remember that players off contract they go thru RFA process next season, where you can let them go and not incur cap penalty.

Got some cutting and letting go to do.

black_friday1.gif

MFL is projecting a 134 to 117 victory to Blacky. But history is on my side...

---------------

In week 9, Mojave Riders defeated Wolfe Pack by 58.54 points, so coach Blacky is looking for revenge this week. In the 2-year history of this rivalry, Mojave Riders hold a 2-0-0 all-time series record against Wolfe Pack.

Must have caught Blacky on bad bye week

MFL is projecting a 134 to 117 victory to Blacky. But history is on my side...

---------------

In week 9, Mojave Riders defeated Wolfe Pack by 58.54 points, so coach Blacky is looking for revenge this week. In the 2-year history of this rivalry, Mojave Riders hold a 2-0-0 all-time series record against Wolfe Pack.
Stafford had -11

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
commiserations BeinPurplenGreen you gave it a real whirl against the unstoppable unlikely force.

You got very lucky, as seems to happen each year for someone in Empire.

Thielen, JuJu and Ridley scoring a grand total of 25 points combined (with Thielen's lowest score in nearly 3 years), and Mahomes having his second lowest score of the year, all in the same week, trashed me.

Especially bizarre because there was high scoring in the all the games those guys were involved in, and none of them were injured - they just couldn't seem to get in to the action...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
You got very lucky, as seems to happen each year for someone in Empire.

Thielen, JuJu and Ridley scoring a grand total of 25 points combined (with Thielen's lowest score in nearly 3 years), and Mahomes having his second lowest score of the year, all in the same week, trashed me.

Especially bizarre because there was high scoring in the all the games those guys were involved in, and none of them were injured - they just couldn't seem to get in to the action...
If only JuJu realized week 15 mattered too....

Smith-Schuster wrote on Twitter that he knows how big Week 16 is for fantasy football, and he’s going to tough it out through a groin injury on Sunday because he wants to reward the people who drafted him.

“A lot on the line this week,” Smith-Schuster wrote. “The whole season comes down to this. Yes, I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!!! Theres no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!”

i guess, just isolating the very fewest instances, real mid-to-late rounders who scored a lot (steal) and real early rounders who didn't score much (bust).....not to put down anyone here, just display purposes....

View attachment 597835 View attachment 597834

Im still happy with my guys selected in the first two rounds last year, Miller & TreQuan. Expecting them both to come on strong next year.

Back