Player Sponsorship 2018 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

All, I am very sorry for my lack of...well anything here so far. Clearly my mind is still in a similar latitude south of the equator, but definitely in the western hemisphere rather than the east and probably frozen somewhere on a glacier.

Harlequin is a champ for covering in my absence.

I know we are a fair way short of retaining everyone at the moment and while that isn't ideal, we can work with it.

I will begin contacting you all soon to organise things - my bank details haven't changed by the way, just to pre-empt anyone who asks.

And no, it is definitely not too late to get involved.

In again

All, I am very sorry for my lack of...well anything here so far. Clearly my mind is still in a similar latitude south of the equator, but definitely in the western hemisphere rather than the east and probably frozen somewhere on a glacier.

Harlequin is a champ for covering in my absence.

I know we are a fair way short of retaining everyone at the moment and while that isn't ideal, we can work with it.

I will begin contacting you all soon to organise things - my bank details haven't changed by the way, just to pre-empt anyone who asks.

And no, it is definitely not too late to get involved.
Well you were on your honeymoon - it's where I expect your mind to be.

The seven we sponsored last year:

Orazio Fantasia
Shaun McKernan
Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti
Aaron Francis
Trav Colyer
Michael Hartley
Ben Howlett (retired)

Still $180 off sponsoring four of these players. Really hope we don't have to drop two of them :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back