Competitions 2018 Fantasy Football Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. How likely is it that Hurley plays this week, as a percentage? Fantasy victory this round hinges on him playing as my backups include Nick Vlastuin and Heath Grundy which is...less than ideal.
Selection committee meets on Wednesdays, and his availability supposedly hinges on how much training he got through. So he plays more likely than not (60%?) given he trained with the main group today, although I'm not sure if he did the whole session or pulled up sore.

Selection committee meets on Wednesdays, and his availability supposedly hinges on how much training he got through. So he plays more likely than not (60%?) given he trained with the main group today, although I'm not sure if he did the whole session or pulled up sore.
Thanks, much appreciated

This Ridley fellow - staying in the team for a while, or 1-2 games and done?

I'm stuck in donut land and need to go early on a rook.
Should stay in if he continues this form but with Woosha you never know as he might be ‘rested’ in a week or two.

Thinking of bringing in David Myers to ultimate footy side.
What’s his job security like and what has caused him to miss games throughout the year? Feedback appreciated.

Thinking of bringing in David Myers to ultimate footy side.
What’s his job security like and what has caused him to miss games throughout the year? Feedback appreciated.

Injury prone, erratic scores.

If fit is unlikely to get dropped based on past history though.

As a late season pick-up for free if you’re injury hit I guess there’s not a whole lot of choice though.

heyyyyyy guys im back

About Hurley, I was wondering if there has been a shift in role for Hurley? Is he playing more of a shutdown defender role rather than a rebounder?
Is this caused by hooker going back? If it is the case that there has been a change in role for Hurley, is it likely that he gets his original role back any time soon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury prone, erratic scores.

If fit is unlikely to get dropped based on past history though.

As a late season pick-up for free if you’re injury hit I guess there’s not a whole lot of choice though.
Thanks, looking at him as a depth player and to play as an extra mid. His contested numbers and clearances look ok on paper. Not a lot of quality left in the pool in the league I'm in.

do you lads think danniher could return still?
Maybe. But not worth it in a fantasy sense. Averaged 85 in AF last year and 87 in SC, 63 and 57 this year.

Maybe. But not worth it in a fantasy sense. Averaged 85 in AF last year and 87 in SC, 63 and 57 this year.
i have him in ultimate footy a stats based league. so i would need him for goals and marks and some hit outs.

he was my first round pick and has killed me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back