Universal Love 2018 - Favourite moment so far

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a big fan of the goal he got against Sydney where he slipped and half fell but stuck out his hand, took a neat one hander, regained his balance in a flash and then snapped a goal...a millisecond of sheer brilliance!

Oh that was amazing, he was completely surrounded in the middle of 3 of them too.

1. Dusty’s QF goal
2. Jack Higgins’ goal
3. Jack’s 10 goals
4. Hasn’t been mentioned yet, but Short’s double goal against the Pies. Actually burst out laughing when that happened. It’s bad enough to let him get one like that, but to cough up two inside a minute is unforgivable

Have really enjoyed Shedda's season. The toe poke in the The Dreamtime at the G was pure genius.

giphy.gif

I'm a big fan of the goal he got against Sydney where he slipped and half fell but stuck out his hand, took a neat one hander, regained his balance in a flash and then snapped a goal...a millisecond of sheer brilliance!

extremely underrated goal, i was speechless after it

one handed catch while on his side (wasnt a mark as it was touched just prior), gets up, turns, checksides it from 35 straight through the middle

all in between 3 swans

amazing

one handed catch while on his side (wasnt a mark as it was touched just prior), gets up, turns, checksides it from 35 straight through the middle

all in between 3 swans

amazing
Tbh I thought I’d just seen GOTY. Amazing goal. That entire game was unreal, speckies, impossible goals, pressure. Had the lot.

all in between 3 swans

amazing
When I read this thread and posted last night I was really tired and couldn't put much thought into it but I had a nagging feeling there was a goal that I should have said was my highlight.
That one was it!! Like harrythetiger said, I thought I'd seen goal of the year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great moments mentioned so far.
In order.
1. Jack kicking 10, deserved it and the Coleman.
2. Sheds toe poke, sounded like the whole crowd saw it.
3. Higgins goal.
4. Dusty's QF goal.

Agree,

*plus an honourable mention to Jimmy Jess on The Front Bar tonight reliving that famous record breaking grand final win against the Magpies in 1980

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

When Cotch slid in to smother and save a goal on the goal line against Collingwood when we were already about 25 points up in the last quarter with 4 minutes to go. Injured his leg/knee in the process and as a result we went coast to coast to kick the goal.
He could've stopped running and let them kick the goal, but never gave up on the play. Sets the tone with his actions for the whole team, great captains act.

*plus an honourable mention to Jimmy Jess on The Front Bar tonight reliving that famous record breaking grand final win against the Magpies in 1980

The Big Fella still looks in good nick. Great to re-live some of those torps!

All of the above but really enjoyed putting Geelong and Essendon to the sword both times when they were up and about and everyone thought/wished they were a chance. Suck on that campaigners.....

And of course Gold Coast Jacks 10 and drinking heavy in the Gold Coast members bar, where there were more Tigers than Suns and the look of bewilderment on thier faces lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back