Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
For someone who supports one of the lowest clubs around here he doesn't mind piping up with a potshot lol

He must be up and about after they rose to 18th in the championship. Bless

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Sometimes you've gotta be simplistic when explaining things to people when they are to bias to believe otherwise

I like that you're reveling in simplicity in the same post in which you fail basic English.

People would be "too biased" to believe otherwise ;)

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
When failing in football discussion go to grammar they say ;)

Excuse me for thinking that if you're going to be a patronising ******* on a message board, that you should be able to speak English :rolleyes:

(And aside from my original post about number of EPL players being a pathetic way to quantify talent I'm not even engaged in the discussion. I don't waste my time on lightweights with ridiculous arguments.)

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Excuse me for thinking that if you're going to be a patronising ******* on a message board, that you should be able to speak English :rolleyes:

(And aside from my original post about number of EPL players being a pathetic way to quantify talent I'm not even engaged in the discussion. I don't waste my time on lightweights with ridiculous arguments.)
Are you one of those deluded folk that think the Jedi and Timmy are actually good enough to go through most groups?

If we get to the round of 16 with this squad it massively outweighs what the side Guus took to the WC did.

It wasn't just EPL players I went on to mention la Liga and Bundelsiga players as well *******. How many of them have we got?

Are you one of those deluded folk that think the Jedi and Timmy are actually good enough to go through most groups?

If we get to the round of 16 with this squad it massively outweighs what the side Guus took to the WC did.

It wasn't just EPL players I went on to mention la Liga and Bundelsiga players as well *******. How many of them have we got?

Leckie goes alright last I checked.

For someone who supports one of the lowest clubs around here he doesn't mind piping up with a potshot lol

He must be up and about after they rose to 18th in the championship. Bless

Complains about people taking potshots at his team, proceeds to do exactly that.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Complains about people taking potshots at his team, proceeds to do exactly that.
Well I'm not just going to let a Hull & Irish national team supporter take pot shots without firing back am I. It's far too easy taking the piss out of those two sides

Well I'm not just going to let a Hull & Irish national team supporter take pot shots without firing back am I. It's far too easy taking the piss out of those two sides

I guess it must be embarrassing when a club that is actively asset stripping and has owners trying to do it harm having a bigger net spend than Spurs.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
How is this even relevant?

It's like simming stuff on FIFA. Meaningless.
image.jpeg

We need a Burton Albion fan around here so that there's actually someone for sm to take potshots at who can't fire back lol

At least they'd be a bit more three dimensional I suppose.

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I like mat Ryan just think he can sometimes let himself down with his shot stopping. Should have kept out the second they conceded on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back