World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group D Thread (Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Iceland.

s**t house Optus. My stream kept on freezing the last couple of minutes? Anyone else on wireless stream on their phone get that?

I’ve chatted to a few across BigFooty - it has to be a device issue

I’ve got a Fetch box and I have no problems at all, seems if you’re using mobile or laptop you’re stuffed

One fix that I haven’t checked is that if you have an Optus mobile account, switch it over to 4G without wifi or hotspot your phone to a larger screen and it won’t count towards your internet cap

Well, well. Iceland gve up any attempt at scoring themselves but defended grimly for the draw. Argentina forwards seem to have split into two factions, Messi on his own and the rest of the team. Trying to do it all on his own the defenders just shut him down, they looked more dangerous when the others had the ball. Shame about the missed penalty.

I’ve chatted to a few across BigFooty - it has to be a device issue

I’ve got a Fetch box and I have no problems at all, seems if you’re using mobile or laptop you’re stuffed

One fix that I haven’t checked is that if you have an Optus mobile account, switch it over to 4G without wifi or hotspot your phone to a larger screen and it won’t count towards your internet cap
Thanks for the reply DS. Unfortunately I'm not an Optus mobile account holder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enthralling game. Loved it.

Lol Argies. Still early though and Iceland are a dogged team. Held Portugal 1-1 in their opener last euros.

Well done Iceland.

s**t house Optus. My stream kept on freezing the last couple of minutes? Anyone else on wireless stream on their phone get that?
get the sbs world cup app - you can input your optus details and watch on that - cleared up my problems and a much better presented app.

Well done Iceland.

I've given up on Optus and their app on Apple TV. Tonight it was working better than last but was stuttering a bit, even when connected via ethernet. I am using the Optus/SBS World Cup app on my phone over wifi and air playing it to my Apple TV with zero issues and perfect quality. I just reckon their own app is rooted.

So will Iceland do a NZ in 2010 when they drew all 3 games 1-1 with Slovakia, 1-1 with Italy and 0-0 with Paraguay?? Or will they win a game and get thru to group of 16.

That group in South Africa NZ was in was a bit bizarre. Parguay finished top with 5 pts, Slovakia 4 pts, NZ 3 pts and Italy 2 pts. Paraguay +2 goal difference NZ 0 and the other two were -1.

Some things don't change :p

There’s a video of him in Naples probably about a decade ago now where he defies police orders to stay in his hotel room and wanders out onto the street

Caused about 100,000 Euros in damage from people standing on cars and crushing them under their weight :$

Never change, Diego

Messi: 0 goals, 9 attempts
Ronaldo: 3 goals, 4 attempts.

That says a lot.

Sorry to quote myself, but an Argentine friend of mine just correctly pointed out that it’s worse than the simple numbers when you consider that Ronaldo’s attempts were against Spain, and Messi’s against Iceland.

So will Iceland do a NZ in 2010 when they drew all 3 games 1-1 with Slovakia, 1-1 with Italy and 0-0 with Paraguay?? Or will they win a game and get thru to group of 16.

That group in South Africa NZ was in was a bit bizarre. Parguay finished top with 5 pts, Slovakia 4 pts, NZ 3 pts and Italy 2 pts. Paraguay +2 goal difference NZ 0 and the other two were -1.

It's the kind of group where that could happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back