World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group D Thread (Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria)

Remove this Banner Ad

So will Iceland do a NZ in 2010 when they drew all 3 games 1-1 with Slovakia, 1-1 with Italy and 0-0 with Paraguay?? Or will they win a game and get thru to group of 16.

That group in South Africa NZ was in was a bit bizarre. Parguay finished top with 5 pts, Slovakia 4 pts, NZ 3 pts and Italy 2 pts. Paraguay +2 goal difference NZ 0 and the other two were -1.
I think Iceland is good enough to scrape a win

Before tonight I thought this was a relatively easy group for Argentina, though, so my opinion is garbage :$

get the sbs world cup app - you can input your optus details and watch on that - cleared up my problems and a much better presented app.
I have both. Do I just log out of the SBS free one and then log back in the premium app with Optus log in name and password?

A bit of luck in that goal by Croatia.

Love the supporters with the waterpolo caps. They do it every tournament.

Getting an "itch" listening to this game

Croatian coach looks like a chubby Roger Federer

I reckon he looks like he’s seen some s**t. Like he’s in witness protection and this is the new career he decided to go into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argentina aren’t going to win it with that defending. Messi continues to stink up the World Cup. Iceland are amazing really. Ok they park the bus big time but they are entitled to play however they want with a pop of a mere 300,000

Nigeria are useless. Will be 4 straight world cups for them with a group stage exit.

Messi never looks like he enjoys playing for Argentina. Maybe he feels a significant level of expectation on him and country, therefore tries too hard to make something happen. Whereby he doesn't need to prove anything at Barcalona and has always had team mates who can take some of the pressure off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back