World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group E Thread (Costa Rica, Serbia, Brazil, Switzerland)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well rip optus not working at all for me. I've restarted everything and nothing. Nice one you bunch of campaigners.
Well, 2nd time in 3 days. I’m fed up. The telecommunication ombusman is getting a complaint about this.

This streaming issue is insane...

For those that dropped out, funnily enough it coincided with the match’s first lull period, bit of long ball ping pong occurring

Well, 2nd time in 3 days. I’m fed up. The telecommunication ombusman is getting a complaint about this.

There are no excuses for this. Absolutely none. They should have expected such high traffic. World Cup should be free to watch fml.

You guys using the Optus Sport app or World Cup (Optus/SBS) app? Mentioned it ad nausea on the other threads but I've had nothing but trouble with the Optus app, but no dramas with the World Cup app on my phone, signing in with my Optus login thing (not a Optus customer, just have the $15 pass thingy) and air playing it to the TV. I'm getting better quality than the Optus app too. Glad I don't watch EPL if this what it's usually like (though BeIN have been slack with Bundesliga since they've been included with Foxtel, I hardly get to watch Dortmund anymore).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back