World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group F Thread (Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea)

Remove this Banner Ad

De1m-MhW4AA7ZNS.jpg

Sane got the drop.

My boy Platte got in. He won't start though

Just had a look and Germany are $2 to make the semi's and the French at $2.25. Should they both top their group they can avoid each other until the final. I think these two are the best bets to make the semi's.

Germany looks so solid.

I love like I said before Platte being picked. Makes it the 3rd Hertha player picked (Leckie & Haraguchi) but his free kicks has dropped off a little. I wonder if he'll get some PT if Germany win their 1st 2 games and they don't have to worry about dropping to 2nd.

It is crazy.

Reckon their starting XI

Neuer
Hector, Hummels, Boateng, Kimmich
Khedira, Kroos
Draxler, Ozil, Muller
Werner
Holy *en s**t. I was already foreseeing a similar scoreline to the confed cup when Germany meets Mexico and co this time around. That team and squad leaves no doubt, if there was 0.1 percent of it before hand.

That's as good as a team I've seen on paper at the world cup. Sane goes for their squad too. I mean same:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

germany 1-0 saudi arabia 15 min in. Will be a repeat of 2002 if the germans want. How much they win by is up to them. They might just be in cruise control once they get 3-4 up.

A few premature ejaculations there from previous posters ,Germany to top the group the other three pick up the scraps for second.
Germany are at the pointy end of most tournaments but they haven’t really freshened up the starting 11 imho.
Wouldn’t be a surprise if they win it but not for me,therefore load up boys and girls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back