World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16-BELGIUM V JAPAN

Remove this Banner Ad

How they left the change room.

36552695_10156101750724821_1817107681190608896_o.jpg
Having spent some time in Japan...not surprised!

If Willian is that short guy on the wing with the golliwog hairstyle he is that far wrong it isn't funny has absolutely starred for Brazil from game 1.
Huge talent amazing skills.
The video was posted after the Costa Rica game when Willian was subbed off halfway throughout the match because he was poor. His only good game for Brazil was against Mexico IMO. Willian has one good game followed by fifteen average ones.

He’s quick, industrious, has decent ball control and can score the occasional FK, but that’s about it. As for his skills, he does the same “trick” every game. Anyone who studies him enough knows how predictable he is with the ball at his feet. He should’ve been converted to a RB when it became apparent he can’t score goals.

Anyway, hopefully he leaves Chelsea, not only because I think he’s incredibly overrated, but because he acted like a petulant brat at the end of our season and disrespected the manager.

The video was posted after the Costa Rica game when Willian was subbed off halfway throughout the match because he was poor. His only good game for Brazil was against Mexico IMO. Willian has one good game followed by fifteen average ones.

He’s quick, industrious, has decent ball control and can score the occasional FK, but that’s about it. As for his skills, he does the same “trick” every game. Anyone who studies him enough knows how predictable he is with the ball at his feet. He should’ve been converted to a RB when it became apparent he can’t score goals.

Anyway, hopefully he leaves Chelsea, not only because I think he’s incredibly overrated, but because he acted like a petulant brat at the end of our season and disrespected the manager.
I hear ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back