World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16-BRAZIL V MEXICO

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about you guys, but I'm looking forward to Belgium v Japan. I think it will be a fun game to watch.

Although I'm going to bed now and will watch it later.

Neymar haha acted like he passed that. He didn’t even ******* look up, took a shot , keeper saves it then does the come ans run to me routine to Firmimo. Just an absolute campaigner. Quicker someone snaps his leg the better for football and this tournament.
What a disgusting comment,how would this be better for football ? Hope the karma bus makes you reflect on this somewhere down the track .

Belgium will take Brazil down..

They only started to waste time and play-act when they were 1-0 up , just to kill momentum

Was a good game, but Brazils class and finishing was the difference in the end. Willian and Neymar stood up when they needed players to break the deadlock

Glad Mexico is out, despite Brazil having some players I dislike. Read any sporting forum and Mexican fans are some of the most disgusting, rudest and disrespectful fans, even if they win big, cannot stand them

Brazil need to start Firmino over Jesus who has done nothing all tournament, every time Firmino comes on, the attack looks more lively and his positioning to be open for goals just shows he has good football smarts

Neymar as good as he is class wise, totally lacks class himself. Pretty much flopped or screamed at every contact all game. That one on the sideline where the Mexican player picked up the ball from near his foot, and then he reacts like it got stomped on and snapped in half was pathetic. Little bish should have carded, my ex's fake orgasms better than he fakes injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the beers might have gotten to the poor guy haha

You're cute hehe

Beer makes people happy, not sad

In other football news, those missing Thai kids have been found alive in the cave. So I can go to bed happy about that.

Wow that's awesome. Getting trapped in a cave is my worst nightmare

Neymar, the Alex Rance of world football.

#brazilianrance
It is the yellow guernsey. Otherwise, he would be Joel Selwood.

#FreeKickNeymar

---

By the way, I'm making wine with the ocean of tears you all dropped in here. Thank you, mates!

FMD just watched the highlights. I understand the sport allows a bit of carry on when someone does something, but Neymar should be suspended for a game for that crap. Did the other guy even touch him? And if it hurts that much, rolling around in pain would actually make it hurt more. But nothing will happen and its just embarrassing to watch.

Almost as bad as old mate who got a ball in the guts and then went down holding his head a few world cups back.

What a disgusting comment,how would this be better for football ? Hope the karma bus makes you reflect on this somewhere down the track .
A broken leg? Oh please, I have already broken my leg. And in sure with his millions and millions of dollars he’ll get over it.

So GAGF. Neymar is a ******* cheat and a ******* campaigner. His behaviour is embarassing and its disgraceful. He takes unsportsmanship to the extreme. So * him.

Have just caught up with the action, geez that was embarrassing. Neymar’s blatant cheating is a blight on the game. Staggering he went unpunished.

In good news though, his amputated leg was discovered post match and will hopefully be sown back onto him in time for their next game.

H89U2A3isemZkW5orRBCxoS1fKU=.gif

Brazil bore me these days. Too much hype. They haven’t entertained me since 1982. Now that was a proper Brazil side.

Hope Mexico win but I can’t see it
I was thinking the exact same thing. What happened to their dazzling style? I hate Brazil but enjoyed the days when they would smoke teams. I know it's about being effective and winning games, which they are doing and have had three 2-0 victories in a row, but I don't like their play anymore. The Brazil of old seemed invincible for the most part.

1994 They had Romario , Bebeto,Dunga, Branco, Taffarel etc. In 98 they had Ronaldo, Bebeto, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos. 2002 Rivaldo and Ronnie went off and Ronaldinho emerged and went into 2006 as one of if not the best player in the world, although he didn't show that. Fat Boy was still there as was new players to the world cup like Robinho, Adriano, Dida in goal with some of the old crew. Not to say even those sides struggled at times but they seemed far more Brazil like and far more stronger. I wouldn't be fearing this Brazilian team at all.

If Belgium go at Brazil they will beat them. France especially I think if we do see a Brazil-France semi France will beat them to a pulp. Uruguay would get them also.

Neymar is a twat. Can’t defend that s**t. Reminded me of this. Brazil are not always the good guys the media paints them to be

Yep. I think it was Rivaldo or maybe Ronaldo that got fouled outside the box in that same game yet got awarded a penalty. 2002 was dodgy as * as Brazil also benefited from some poor refereeing where Belgium scored a valid goal to put them up 1-0 yet had it mysteriously ruled out. Italy had various goals disallowed and Korea, where the * do I begin.

As for Mexico they're a joke and the biggest pretenders of anyone. I'm surprised it didn't end 3-0 or more like last game. They do this s**t every group phase then ultimately choke. Even if they're in a winning position like they were against Holland in 2014 and Germany in 98, they crumble. Argentina in 2006 also came from behind against them. 2002 they topped a group consisting of Croatia, Italy and Ecuador then got pantsed by the USA in the 2nd round.

They're not cursed. They're just a bunch of pretenders who aren't good enough and are very, very soft. They should be more like their boxers. They have the heart, and the mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back