Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
160px-Equipe_de_France_de_football_Logo.png
V
170px-Afa_logo_jerseys.png

Sunday July 1 @ 12am. Kazan Arena

Last edited:
Winner wins the cup imo. World cup final in the 2nd round. Loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!

Argentina's s**t play gets a free pass, does it?

Nah it doesn't but I want france to lose. A lot of hype but they haven't delivered. Plus they have that cheating campaigner hernandez in their side.

Winner wins the cup imo. World cup final in the 2nd round. Loooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!

Argentina no chance on the form they are in. Talent is there, but France should do the job.

As for France... I'd say the best way to dismantle the French team is just to frustrate the hell out of them into a mistake. Good shout, but I think a more clever team will do them, heh heh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick of poorly performing teams sneak through a World Cup. Italy have done it in the past, hopefully this is the end of the line for ARG. Not that I want to see FRA do well though.

Sick of poorly performing teams sneak through a World Cup. Italy have done it in the past, hopefully this is the end of the line for ARG. Not that I want to see FRA do well though.

France haven’t set the World on fire either,cmon Argentina.

Argentina no chance on the form they are in. Talent is there, but France should do the job.

As for France... I'd say the best way to dismantle the French team is just to frustrate the hell out of them into a mistake. Good shout, but I think a more clever team will do them, heh heh.
True but France haven't been great either. Recent examples where teams flip the script.

2nd round Euro 2016

Portugal - Drew all 3 group games. 1-1 Iceland, 0-0 Austria, 3-3 Hungary
vs
Croatia - 1-0 Turkey, 2-2 Czech Republic, 2-1 Spain Croatia were a goal down too also fielding their B-Team

Portugal beat them 1-0 in extra time and went on to win the euros.

France 2006

0-0 Switzerland, 1-1 South Korea, 2-0 Togo
vs
Spain - 4-0 Ukraine, 3-1 Tunisia, 1-0 Saudi Arabia

2nd round match up

France comes from a goal down to win 3-1 and went on to make the final.

France were my pick to win the world cup and they still can. But Argentina are capable too. Especially if Messi gets hot. Everyone except the Croats have looked s**t at times.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back