Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Has this ever happened before?

If both Kangas and Hawks win this week all of Cats, Crows and GWS will be out of the 8.

I think its a real possibility. They say footy isnt even anymore but fast forward 12 months and we will almost certainly have a very different top 4 and top 8 to last season.

If both Kangas and Hawks win this week all of Cats, Crows and GWS will be out of the 8.

I think its a real possibility. They say footy isnt even anymore but fast forward 12 months and we will almost certainly have a very different top 4 and top 8 to last season.
Ummm
I probably need some rum before that really makes sense.

But:thumbsu:

Well sure but the season is far from over? Not sure the point here.

Well sure but the season is far from over? Not sure the point here.
Discussion. I doubt its ever happened.

Point is aparantly its too hard for clubs to rise up the ladder in a market where free agents chase success and go to clubs contending. Its a real possibility 3 of the top 4 not playing finals.

One thing is for sure top 4 will be very different.
We also could have 4 new clubs playing finals this year.

Discussion. I doubt its ever happened.

Point is aparantly its too hard for clubs to rise up the ladder in a market where free agents chase success and go to clubs contending. Its a real possibility 3 of the top 4 not playing finals.

One thing is for sure top 4 will be very different.
We also could have 4 new clubs playing finals this year.

True but two of those three teams (Adelaide and gws) have had crazy injury lists. Which isn’t really a sign of league equality as much as bad luck and poor management.

It is good to see north and Collingwood finally up there though

True but two of those three teams (Adelaide and gws) have had crazy injury lists. Which isn’t really a sign of league equality as much as bad luck and poor management.

And Melbourne

Last time three of the top 4 missed in the subsequent year was back in 1993.

Geelong, Footscray and Collingwood all finished in the top 3 in 1992 at the end of the H&A season and subsequently missed the finals in 1993.

Back then it was a top 6 system, so it's never happened in the top 8 system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drugs are bad mmmkay?

geelong will play a final this year

drugs are bad mmmkay?

geelong will play a final this year

No we won’t. We need to win 6/8
With Richmond and Sydney away we have to win every other game.
This year you’ll need 14 wins to get in as evidenced by easy runs Home for port, Roos, hawks etc and atm our record is 8-6 with a good % and we will be 9th.
It’s a year you need to win a lot of games to be 8th.
At the end of this round 8th will likely be 9-5. Another year a record like that has you top 4.

North played finals 2 years ago....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back