Opinion 2018 Finals Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be a little surprised if they don't try to tag Yeo. He's been rising to the occasion and dragging us over the line.
Yes, Yeo likely to cop some real heat in next 1-2 games, just hope he doesn't get injured the way they targeted Mitchell? in Hawks..same goes for Gov.
But he's got that core strength/lower centre of gravity/Justice League? thing going on...as in hard
man to take down.. no Kryptonite so far...we need another Yeo (could AhChee be moulded similar?)
(curious to know of games Yeo has been kept quiet in...and did we lose those...or did we lose a game yet he still had good stats?)

The Eagles have always found a way (eg-Collingwood) and always dig deep and claw back,
safe to say that won't change against the Demonics...
Actually really confident about this one, and my gut's been right so far this season...
Lock us in
Nothing like a confident gut!!! Thumbs Up! Locked In!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants/Pies Game - a good result either way, if Giants won to see the look on Eddies face!
But Pies won, so get to watch Tigers and Pies belt the crap out of each other next week!
Now we just have to get past the Demonics...

Confirmed Griffen has retired. Not sure about Deledio. Funny how we've managed to draw the later final each weekend. I've seen so many disappointed faces already this finals series. Mostly from the older players where you can just see the moment sink in. Even for players like Hannebery who still have footy ahead somewhere else. Gives me flashbacks to our debacle against GWS last year.

Looks like it's going to be around 26 at the start of the game. I hope the Dees remember to bring the ice vests and fans because we don't want them suffering heat stroke with these extreme weather conditions.

image.jpeg

Geez you lot are arogant, it's if you think it never hits Mid 20's in Vic.

The weather will not be a factor here...........

Geez you lot are arogant, it's if you think it never hits Mid 20's in Vic.

The weather will not be a factor here...........
Apparently arrogant is WCE new brand?
But you're right, Melbourne/Vic does have heatwaves and bushfires,
and it gets just as cold and wet here at times eg- last few weeks.
Fine weather (non greasy conditions) will suit our style of play
compared to Chaos Ball...but they will be Demonic regardless!

Forward says Melbourne's run to the last four began with victory in Perthhttp://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-15/dees-flying-high-after-shocking-eagles-mcdonald

If a win over the Eagles sparked Melbourne’s surge....

how fitting then that a loss to us will end it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back