News 2018 Finals ticketing info and questions (See the other thread for ticket trading)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my ticket. Bay Q19, Level 4. Now I'm paranoid that I'll be asked for an AFL membership card that I don't have haha

Make sure you walk in late...after 2:15. People working checking AFL members stop checking 15 min before the game starts. They are paid with a ticket to the game...and only have to check memberships till 2:15.

So enter after that and you’ll be fine.

I bought my mate a ticket for last years gf...and he followed this advice and had no issues...as at that time no one was even checking....they’d all entered the ground.

Got my tickets...M21...AFL members....bloody nervous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't like seeing the odd eagle supporter amongst the Collingwood bays simply because it means that Collingwood members on sold their unwanted tickets to them instead of looking after our own. Perhaps individually allocating tickets and having an official re-sale means is the answer. It's done with some bigger gigs, so I can't see how it wouldn't work with the GF.

Didn't like seeing the odd eagle supporter amongst the Collingwood bays simply because it means that Collingwood members on sold their unwanted tickets to them instead of looking after our own. Perhaps individually allocating tickets and having an official re-sale means is the answer. It's done with some bigger gigs, so I can't see how it wouldn't work with the GF.
Saw plenty of Collingwood supporters in Eagles bays as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back