Resource 2018 Finals - Ticketing, ticket swaps and such - PRELIM EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, doesn't mean much but if I'm lucky enough to get tickets (SHOULD WE WIN) and my family don't I'd happily trade your old man my seat for standing room.
Yeah that would be great.

Hopefully we are lucky enough to win and all get the seats we want though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

long shot I know but if anyone for whatever reason has a spare membership barcode so I can use it for my old man please send me a message

Registered for P2...though think I stuffed up and only nominated seating as I was in a massive rush at work.

Silly question - but how much are the actual GF tickets? It says that my card will be automatically charged and to make sure I have sufficient funds...but then doesn't tell me how much that is...

Registered for P2...though think I stuffed up and only nominated seating as I was in a massive rush at work.

Silly question - but how much are the actual GF tickets? It says that my card will be automatically charged and to make sure I have sufficient funds...but then doesn't tell me how much that is...
Anywhere from $180 to $410 depending on the category of ticket youre allocated

It says that my card will be automatically charged and to make sure I have sufficient funds...but then doesn't tell me how much that is...
Anywhere from $180 to $410 depending on the category of ticket youre allocated
*, I probably should have read the fine print before I used all the membership barcordes for my extended family :$:$:$

****, I probably should have read the fine print before I used all the membership barcordes for my extended family :$:$:$
Make sure you have enough money on your card or you will miss out!

If any of you barcode beggars get a gf ticket and I don't I'll choke you out

Sorta agree with this lol. If someone is after a barcode for a family member or friend and they've already got a membership themselves I'm ok with it, but if you're after a barcode for yourself when you've had all year to sign up that is pretty poor.

Sorta agree with this lol. If someone is after a barcode for a family member or friend and they've already got a membership themselves I'm ok with it, but if you're after a barcode for yourself when you've had all year to sign up that is pretty poor.
I just am not cool with it for the GF.

Every other final, I get it. But the GF...nope

Hey guys, anyone have any priority 3 barcodes they aren't using to throw my name in the hat?

Edit- I do have my own barcode btw just don't want to go alone if I did get lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, a very good point. It does mean that P1s and P2s won't sit together though.
Can't be the only one that read that as B1 and B2, The bananas always sit together

Hey guys, anyone have any priority 3 barcodes they aren't using to throw my name in the hat?

Edit- I do have my own barcode btw just don't want to go alone if I did get lucky.
Waiting 14 years for your first post.

The patients and restraint is strong in you.

Sucks living in Adelaide! No point buying a better membership for the season.
I’ve decided next year I am buying interstate with the GF upgrade just in case

I’ve decided next year I am buying interstate with the GF upgrade just in case

Not all memberships allow this upgrade, so be sure to check. Also I wouldn't be surprised if things changed next year based on our success so far.

I know Richmond sold out of their GF guaranteed memberships very early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back