Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys

Got two tickets Q31 row B for cost price

Richmond supporter mate can't use them and is happy to send them off at cost

Adult - $68
Concession $51

Inbox if you are interested

Question is do they know most people set all their PCs and devices going in these cases. A colleague even had a pool of virtual PCs going.
If people had more confidence they wouldn’t do that.

I’d estimate the traffic on the site to be at least double what it should be, maybe even three or four times.

Question is do they know most people set all their PCs and devices going in these cases. A colleague even had a pool of virtual PCs going.
If people had more confidence they wouldn’t do that.

I’d estimate the traffic on the site to be at least double what it should be, maybe even three or four times.

I had 3 computers going for the AFL members onsale and two of my mates did the same

So we had 9 computers going just to try and get one set of tickets

But that's what happens when you don't have 100% confidence that the site will work

This is one for regular posters on the Hawthorn BigFooty page

Not interested in if your friends / relatives etc have missed out on tickets for the Tigers match

But might have access to a handful of Cat 4 tickets in M6-M7 - face value $68ea for the game if you have missed out

Looking for 3x tickets if possible to the game thursday night
Will pay top price depending on seating so you or any mates cant go
Please hit me up and we can negotiate a price

Thanks guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny later the day we had a refresher on business ethics including ‘appropriate use if personal internet during work time’
Some of us looked at each other with that knowing look

I will happily stop all personal internet during work time on the day I don't have to answer work emails at home or answer calls.

that's my rant.

I have 1 Spare adult ticket in Afl members area level 4 Q22 row P must be a hawks supporter.
I am taking a 4 & 6yo so may be an option for 3 others to sit with you depending on how long my kids last but don't see us getting past half time.
DM me

Hi everyone :D

I have a quick question for you about the Hawks cheer squad seating. Today at 2pm I managed to get a public ticket to the game on Thursday (Go Hawks! :hawthorn:). I managed to get a seat in Bay M33, which is the Hawks cheer squad bay. I was wondering how many rows back the cheer squad goes? Is it A-J or A-M? I'm going to wear the Hawks scarf I use when I go to Box Hill Hawks games and I have a Hawks flag too. But I was just wondering how close I am to the Cheer Squad is all. Anyone from the Cheer Squad here? Or anyone that knows. I've had a search online but all it says is Bay M33 is the Hawthorn Cheer Squad.

Thanks

Hi everyone :D

I have a quick question for you about the Hawks cheer squad seating. Today at 2pm I managed to get a public ticket to the game on Thursday (Go Hawks! :hawthorn:). I managed to get a seat in Bay M33, which is the Hawks cheer squad bay. I was wondering how many rows back the cheer squad goes? Is it A-J or A-M? I'm going to wear the Hawks scarf I use when I go to Box Hill Hawks games and I have a Hawks flag too. But I was just wondering how close I am to the Cheer Squad is all. Anyone from the Cheer Squad here? Or anyone that knows. I've had a search online but all it says is Bay M33 is the Hawthorn Cheer Squad.

Thanks
I also got tickets in bay M33 row Z. Should be a great atmosphere. Can’t wait.

I also got tickets in bay M33 row Z. Should be a great atmosphere. Can’t wait.
Ah good. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was worried thinking it was the Cheer Squad and I shouldn't be purchasing tickets there. But it was on sale to the public, so they must have gone unused by Cheer Squad? Or it's behind the Cheer Squad.

I got Row O. Might need to take a poncho! Apparently it's going to rain on Thursday night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back