Portfolio 2018 Fixture Desktop & Mobile Wallpapers

Remove this Banner Ad

When you head to the download page - there should be a hover menu in the top right corner of the picture when you run your mouse over it. In that set of symbols is a magnifying glass which will load up the full resolution version.

Let me know how you go Demons2018

Complete: Richmond Football Club

Click image to download then look for the magnifying glass to go full res

Mistake: all times are AET (VIC) not ACST as in the general info spot, apologies

Last edited:
Complete: Sydney Swans

Click below to download, then look for the magnifying glass top right to expand to full res.

Last edited:
Demons2018 try this?
4o7Uq2s.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New link for all wallpapers:

:) All wallpapers switched to imgur. Should be able to download full res by clicking on any and then right click and save.

Imgur is working much better for me! Thanks a lot (and sorry for being a hassle).

If anyone has dual monitors, i've made a Demons wallpaper:

Complete: Essendon

I'm guessing you downloaded your logos from Brandzone, yes? If so, the official Essendon logo has brown instead of black. I feel like you should change the colour of the text to black purely for aesthetic reasons.

All desktops are done now unless anyone requests Norf or Carton. Will look at amending the errors in existing ones then move onto mobile next - only three requests this far.

For clarity mobile backgrounds will be 1080x1920, I'm not in a position to amend them to each specific mobile resolution.

I'm guessing you downloaded your logos from Brandzone, yes? If so, the official Essendon logo has brown instead of black. I feel like you should change the colour of the text to black purely for aesthetic reasons.
Cheers, I'll take all the browns to #000000 and re-upload when I edit them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back