Prediction 2018 Fixture

Do you want the Mutts twice or should we set our sights higher?

• Take the easy 8 points and rub their noses in it

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ignore them their not worth the effort

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wont they be sent to the VFL on their way out of existence anyway.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With the fixture out in a couple of weeks maybe time to bump this?

Also add two personal wishes.

1. Game at the Gabba. I've never been there and figure it's about time. We've played the Lions there the last two years so their probably due to come to us. Looking like a more interesting game next year. I recall in 2015 our cheer swuad had to help them with the banner, but it might have just been a logistical SNAFU.
Not sure how the Metricon thing plays out ( Welcome to our world Suns) but conceivable ee may play the Suns there.

2. Game at the new Perth Stadium. One WC poster suggested Eagles in round 1. :DOn the basis we'd be competitive and not take up many seats. That's probably true on both counts but works for me. I have personal obligations I can sort out at the same time.
At least a game there against one of them at a minimum, and I think that will happen.
After the final where we knocked them out, the "revenge" game would actually give that game more marketing power than any of our previous home and away meetings. It's a good idea. Hope it's a night game so they can use the lights. It's pretty awesome

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

After the final where we knocked them out, the "revenge" game would actually give that game more marketing power than any of our previous home and away meetings. It's a good idea. Hope it's a night game so they can use the lights. It's pretty awesome

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah
Someone posted a video on the bay of a trial. Agree it was awesome.

Only if it's their home game.

I'm not giving up another home game to a neutral venue - we already take three to Manuka and next year we'll probably be giving up another one to let Richmond play its w*nkfest in Mumbai.

Sydney members don't travel west of Glebe, they're not going to turn up to someone else's home game at stadium Australia - they barely turn up to Spotless. We play at ANZ as our home game we barely break 20k we play it as their home game, we might make 25 or 26k

It would look stupid.

It's a s#*t ground and it's not our ground. See no point in ever playing there ever again.
Great blow up lol

Stand by for all the delighted Swans fans about their regular trip to Blacktown in the Pre-season. :cool:They don't pull their weight in developing the game in NSW anyway, so stuff them.

Heh "ripped off".

Speaking as a supporter of a club that was supposed to have an Easter Thursday game as part of a deal for the Suns to play out of Metricon, yeah the AFL doesn't give a s**t. Shame the Vic guys think they matter more.

22814480_1492595464186861_526688453505211566_n.jpg

Start your conspiracy theories about the two Sydney teams being the only teams to play three top six teams twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22814480_1492595464186861_526688453505211566_n.jpg

Start your conspiracy theories about the two Sydney teams being the only teams to play three top six teams twice.
Must be very stressful for the Swans! Bit technical the Crows have Port twice and we have West Coast. Technically West Cost on top but Port superior in the H/A

Must be very stressful for the Swans! Bit technical the Crows have Port twice and we have West Coast. Technically West Cost on top but Port superior in the H/A

Not really "technically" - West Coast literally beat them and finished above them. :p

Port had a really cruisy draw and got exposed in finals because they had to play a top 8 team and win, which they still couldn't do. ;)

Not really "technically" - West Coast literally beat them and finished above them. :p

Port had a really cruisy draw and got exposed in finals because they had to play a top 8 team and win, which they still couldn't do. ;)
I don't necessarily think an easier draw is a good thing. It's form in September that decides the premiere. It can get you further than you deserve to be but you will get found out somewhere.

I'm glad it shows the Crows twice. It means we get another shot at them at AO, and we need to climb that mountain. I hope we have the Tigers at the MCG for the same reason. They probably won't be the best two sides next year, but I doubt they'll be easy.

First glance looks pretty good. 2 MCG Games. Crows in Canberra a bit of a surprise but I'll be there. Personally quite like Hobart, was a good weekend last time and will planto stay a bit longer and have a look around next year.

Back