Fantasy 2018 Fleaflicker Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Screw you Fournette, but maybe wont hurt as according to the tables I have clinched a round 1 bye. Not bad coming off the number 1 pick with a team that had been neglected.

Its a one week suspension mate, calm down, stop being a drama queen. :p

lpTWzb5.jpg

Its a one week suspension mate, calm down, stop being a drama queen. :p
I have him in 3 teams though, so I will drama queen as much as I like.

I have him in 3 teams though, so I will drama queen as much as I like.

Looks as tho not having Fournette cost you the game this week mate. :D #justfied

Looks as tho not having Fournette cost you the game this week mate. :D #justfied
And my inability to pick the right spud WR's week in week out. Every time I play them they get zero, then when I drop them they score at least a few points. Both this week I benched scored enough that I would have won and the guy I brought in... Zilcho!

And my inability to pick the right spud WR's week in week out. Every time I play them they get zero, then when I drop them they score at least a few points. Both this week I benched scored enough that I would have won and the guy I brought in... Zilcho!

I was looking at BPG's scorecard wondering how the * he won. offensive players were hideous... scrolled down, defense went off.

I was looking at BPG's scorecard wondering how the **** he won. offensive players were hideous... scrolled down, defense went off.
Yeh, 3 guys in the 20's is a fair effort. My D has been carrying me outside of Goff and Barkley really. Except for Diggs my receivers are gash. TE has been Ertz centric. Swapped kickers as well.... cost me 8 points. Managerial % was higher, but physically swapped players that would have won me the match.

Just quietly I'm so glad i traded up and took Ronald Jones in the first round of the draft this year, 24.4 points for the season, been a hell of a ride. :thumbsu:

Just quietly I'm so glad i traded up and took Ronald Jones in the first round of the draft this year, 24.4 points for the season, been a hell of a ride. :thumbsu:
Who? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do the playoffs work? It is saying (and was before this game) that I had clinched a round 1 bye, but not sure how it is working that out? I reckon I will be 3rd in rankings (due to shitty loss this week), so not sure how I get the bye?

How do the playoffs work? It is saying (and was before this game) that I had clinched a round 1 bye, but not sure how it is working that out? I reckon I will be 3rd in rankings (due to shitty loss this week), so not sure how I get the bye?

you beat me h2h. therefor you hold the tiebreaker.

you beat me h2h. therefor you hold the tiebreaker.
Weirdly it is now saying I have not clinched the bye, went from 100% (which clearly isn't the 100% i remember) to 75%. And you are 25%.

Weirdly it is now saying I have not clinched the bye, went from 100% (which clearly isn't the 100% i remember) to 75%. And you are 25%.

Dunno mate, pretty sure you have it if i remember the rules correctly. Sounds to me like FF is just having a meltdown moment.

Anyone else put a claim in on Samuels? Surprised i got both he and Jackson.

But then again, half the league probably only interested now being playoffs.

One feels that Los Barrachos will be slightly disappointed at leaving Henry on the bench today. A11dAtP0w3R kissed on the dick. :p

Meh, by the time all the games are complete ill probably still have won by over 58 points anyway. :fire:

Or whatever the difference between Henry and Barber is.

Barber's put together some decent scores lately. Hasnt been under 10 for four weeks now. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back