Fantasy 2018 Fleaflicker Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Los barrachos with some interesting decisions to play IR or Out players.

Boldstrategycotton.jpg

Ye ole set and forget, hasn't been on for 3 weeks.

Fair effort by GreyWind to not even sneak 1 win until now. Dutifully commanded.

Ye ole set and forget, hasn't been on for 3 weeks.

Fair effort by GreyWind to not even sneak 1 win until now. Dutifully commanded.
Playing the long game.

But actually I really lack consistent performers on offence.

Im projected to score more points than fuey yet again this week. :thumbsu:

If only the mongoloids projecting points for fleaflicker were accurate. :(

Im projected to score more points than fuey yet again this week. :thumbsu:

If only the mongoloids projecting points for fleaflicker were accurate. :(
Our matchup is of the 2 best 'projected' scores. Going to be an unlucky 'projected' loser.

My few big scorers just shat the bed really. Goff been on a steady slide, Fournette and Barkley poor, Etrz barely targeted and Donald not doing his thing. Needed it all to go right to score a 300+

And both my kickers played on teams that were shut out. haha

My few big scorers just shat the bed really. Goff been on a steady slide, Fournette and Barkley poor, Etrz barely targeted and Donald not doing his thing. Needed it all to go right to score a 300+

And both my kickers played on teams that were shut out. haha

GG bro :thumbsu:

Powerhouse clicking right on schedule. :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like our game was the big one. Top 2 scores in the playoffs. s**t it.

Looking forward to scoring 180ish next week when it matters most. :thumbsu:

Looking forward to scoring 180ish next week when it matters most. :thumbsu:
Reckon you have done well. Lucky 7 had a much better chance of beating you I reckon, and is going to lose this week.

You'd think being 8-1, I'd be able to relax some... but no, I've got a typical Viking pretender right behind me... art imitating life for a change...

J60Cgl3.png

Reckon you have done well. Lucky 7 had a much better chance of beating you I reckon, and is going to lose this week.

pfff, you don't know the story of Powerhouse and J Shuttlesworth ownership over me in 2017.... I'm not amused with this match up.

pfff, you don't know the story of Powerhouse and J Shuttlesworth ownership over me in 2017.... I'm not amused with this match up.

You are surely safe this season mate.

I would need a few guys to get healthy this week.

You are surely safe this season mate.

I would need a few guys to get healthy this week.

Dunno, if you get Melvin back this week there goes me starting Josh Jackson. My bench is full of IR and duds right now, ill just have to start McGuire and pray the Jets offense does something for the second week in a row, which is honestly asking a lot imo.

oh and also a chance that Conner is back this week, another plus for you and loss for me (Samuels)

Will be closer than everyone seems to think.

Last edited:
Just realised that is now two years in a row that the #1 and #2 seeds have lost in the semi's.

******* chokers the lot of you*

*I was the #2 seed last year

Just realised that is now two years in a row that the #1 and #2 seeds have lost in the semi's.

.....and might be the second year someone wins it from 5th.

:p

.....and might be the second year someone wins it from 5th.

:p

Found a couple bargains in the free agent pool for this week just then. :moustache: (standbys and starters)

How did we all leave Chris Jones a FA up til now (especially me)? My DL guys have been garbage all year, and he's ranked 5th for points for DL's in the entire league!

* me, the lowest score I had all year, by a fair margin too.
My two lowest scores of the year against a ******* viking fan... shits me even more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back