2018 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any love for Petracca? Any reports from demon watchers?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Heard he was going to get more time in the middle but scoring still too inconsistent for mine. Would need to be playing as an out and out mid for me to pick him. The guy oozes class though.

Here's my FWD starting lineup when I first put my team together. What could possibly go wrong??? (Heeney, Greene and Billings and De Goey all under injury clouds)

upload_2018-2-16_8-37-36.png

Tempted to go the below if Lobb doesn't get up for round 1; if he does then I can't see how he's not an automatic inclusion. Higgins hopefully gets a game round 1 and whichever WC cheap forward(s) play will be in for me.

3182663ffd.jpg

I think (barring injury) this will be very close to a lot of starting fwd lineups. Throw in Billings or Curnow as well. IMO the midfield decisions are going to be make or break this year.

Heard he was going to get more time in the middle but scoring still too inconsistent for mine. Would need to be playing as an out and out mid for me to pick him. The guy oozes class though.

Here's my FWD starting lineup when I first put my team together. What could possibly go wrong??? (Heeney, Greene and Billings and De Goey all under injury clouds)

View attachment 460344
Solid top 3, all genuine young guns. Heeney back full time training and if Billings plays JLT hes in. I think you're just wasting money at F4/5. Should be a midpricer and rookie from there down or possibly even 2 rookies, think we'll have a few to choose from uo front.

Solid top 3, all genuine young guns. Heeney back full time training and if Billings plays JLT hes in. I think you're just wasting money at F4/5. Should be a midpricer and rookie from there down or possibly even 2 rookies, think we'll have a few to choose from uo front.
Yeah don't disagree. With the number of rookies on offer that's probably the way I'll go. When I first posted my team I already knew I wasn't batting deep enough in the midfield. Currently have O'meara as M5. De Goey sounds like he's a fair way off at the moment in terms of fitness. Stringer may survive the chop depending on what role he plays in the JLT.

Curnow is interesting.

I personally think he is a year away from being relevant and it would be a big risk starting him this year but could also explode.

Im a wait and see.

Anyone supremely confident he is gunna break out this year and avg 95+?

Curnow is interesting.

I personally think he is a year away from being relevant and it would be a big risk starting him this year but could also explode.

Im a wait and see.

Feel the same about him.
1 year off ...a risky pick but will pay off big time if he goes bang.

Feel the same about him.
1 year off ...a risky pick but will pay off big time if he goes bang.
He is one I would prefer to trade in after a few games. I think this year could be early on him.
Very easy to drop an underperforming or injured premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow is interesting.

Im a wait and see.

No but ill take a 90 as a F6 knowing towards the end if the year when Carlton are out of contention they might give him more midfield time

Danger, Dusty and Fyfe play as ball winners who rest in the forward line as they can pose a threat down there. Someone like M.Crouch, doesn’t, and rests on the bench – his TOG is much lower than the other 3.

This is the hopes for Carlton and Cripps. The article has words like “occasionally” and “pinch” littered throughout and sounds like Curnow will still be used predominately in the same role as last year. Cripps is one of the best inside mids in the comp, they need him at the contest. However. when they do throw Cripps forward (instead of the bench), there’s more chances to score so if anything, I see it as a positive. Combined with how cheap he is and his bye, he’s a no brainier and just a typical fluff article the AFL has written to fill space that we supercoaches think to much about.

Curnow is interesting.

Im a wait and see.

I like this forward based on his/her end to 2017

Screenshot_20180216-133806.png

Danger, Dusty and Fyfe play as ball winners who rest in the forward line as they can pose a threat down there. Someone like M.Crouch, doesn’t, and rests on the bench – his TOG is much lower than the other 3.

This is the hopes for Carlton and Cripps. The article has words like “occasionally” and “pinch” littered throughout and sounds like Curnow will still be used predominately in the same role as last year. Cripps is one of the best inside mids in the comp, they need him at the contest. However. when they do throw Cripps forward (instead of the bench), there’s more chances to score so if anything, I see it as a positive. Combined with how cheap he is and his bye, he’s a no brainier and just a typical fluff article the AFL has written to fill space that we supercoaches think to much about.

PC locked at M5

Ok hes back in :thumbsu:
Nice post campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back