NFL 2018 Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was wondering why no one was after Meredith prior to this, perhaps the recovery time could take a bit longer than first

Matthews is a weird one, had his best season in the slot didn't he? Edelman returning next year, would assume he will be seeing a heap of snaps outside.

Surely the Ravens are flying under the radar to move up and draft a QB in the first round.
If one makes it past pick 10 or so, I think its a possibility (with Lamar Jackson being the most likely), but its not really been Ozzie's MO to trade up multiple spots in the first round (with Flacco being the exception)

Meredith>Sneed.... Seems like the Ravens are paying well an truly overs to Snead off the back of last year. (as is the case with the majority the WR free agents this offseason)

Meredith>Sneed.... Seems like the Ravens are paying well an truly overs to Snead off the back of last year. (as is the case with the majority the WR free agents this offseason)
I agree with Meredith > Snead. The Ravens offered him a contract too, but it was 400k short of the Saints offer (plus, if I were a WR, I'd rather play with Brees and the Saints O for 2 years than Flacco and the Ravens O), so he chose NO.

The Snead contract is actually not as bad as those initial #s make it sound - $3.4m of the 10.4 is actually incentives. It's a definite overpay based on his 2017 season, but if he can get back to his 2015/16 form, then it'd be pretty good value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back