News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca fantastic for the goal assist there, dees out by 23. Really enjoying the Geelong crowd melting because they aren't getting an armchair ride.

That’s why when discussing some players stats should not be used. Petracca is all class. May not get it a lot but he can play. Again Gawn had a great quarter after Stanley probably beat him in the first half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That No 1 for Geelong goes alright - OOC at the end of the year do you reckon they'd trade him for Longer?

Imagine how good Geelong midfield would be with a big physical presence in the ruck!!!

Love or hate the teams, that was an amazing match, an arm wrestle for one half, Dees break away 3rd Qtr, Cats fight back in the 4th. Decided by a kick after the siren. And a big bulking slow Full Forward kicks 7.

Hope Paddy was watching!

Was pretty much Petracca's break out game. Late in that game he looked like he was better than most, but that's also a weakness, his head is to big, played like a millionaire late when composure and a steady head was needed. He is very hateable , but just so clearly we should of taken him

Was pretty much Petracca's break out game. Late in that game he looked like he was better than most, but that's also a weakness, his head is to big, played like a millionaire late when composure and a steady head was needed. He is very hateable , but just so clearly we should of taken him

I thought the opposite, when the game was on the line he went to water. Thought Brayshaw was better in that game. But I missed the 2nd quarter and the first 15 minutes of the 3rd quarter.

Love or hate the teams, that was an amazing match, an arm wrestle for one half, Dees break away 3rd Qtr, Cats fight back in the 4th. Decided by a kick after the siren. And a big bulking slow Full Forward kicks 7.
What? A power forward kicking 7 goals. Now you've got me excited!

Funny that. I thought he cost them the game. The last clean possession the Demons had was his torpedo which was the most idiotic thing I’ve seen. That ball needed to go back to Jordan Lewis to chip around & switch to the other side of the ground to burn off another 30-40 seconds.

Funny that. I thought he cost them the game. The last clean possession the Demons had was his torpedo which was the most idiotic thing I’ve seen. That ball needed to go back to Jordan Lewis to chip around & switch to the other side of the ground to burn off another 30-40 seconds.
Agree. Tried to be the hero with the Torp. A couple of other things he tried to be the hero also. His game went to his head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back