News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading on Saintsational where we had the worst fixture of any team this year. We played 12 games against top eight clubs, Richmond, West Coast, GWS, Port, Carlton, Hawthorn, North had 9, and Collingwood and Melbourne had 8.

I hope our new President brings this up when he meets the afl big wigs, and I hope he demands some sort of restitution.

Tom Mitchell won MVP tonight. Feels like the right time to remind everyone our recruiters thought we didn’t need his type because we had guys like Armo and Dunstan. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reading on Saintsational where we had the worst fixture of any team this year. We played 12 games against top eight clubs, Richmond, West Coast, GWS, Port, Carlton, Hawthorn, North had 9, and Collingwood and Melbourne had 8.

I hope our new President brings this up when he meets the afl big wigs, and I hope he demands some sort of restitution.

So who are next year's top 8?

Who the **** are they over paying?

People they need to retain to have a list as scuttlebutt is that there's quite a few who simply don't want to be there so need to be paid to stay.

Last edited:

I dont think its an issue. You dont learn from flogging Carlton by 100 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back