News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

been at work a grand total of 59 minuets and im now upto my 4th instance of the WCE theme song being blasted through the office ... FMD this is going to be a LOOOOOOOONG week ....
i hate Collingwood and would never cheer for them but FFS i cant handle 4 months of WCE fans gloating
Would be more then 4

Just watched the first half of the Richmond v Tigers match.

Can't watch anymore, the commentary is so pathetically cringeworthy. McAveney is a fools and totally out of his time with his pooncy catchphrases and faux excitement.
Taylor no better, let the game speak for itself, it is not about your ego.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
So who won Joff , Richmond or the Tigers

nah they run out of puff after 4 months ... but then we get the whole "reighning premiers" stuff all the way up until the finals next year ....

* update as typing this number 5 and 6 played...
you poor basterd... it's a rubbish song at the best of times.
Contact HR - this is abuse

been at work a grand total of 59 minuets and im now upto my 4th instance of the WCE theme song being blasted through the office ... FMD this is going to be a LOOOOOOOONG week ....
i hate Collingwood and would never cheer for them but FFS i cant handle 4 months of WCE fans gloating

Worse if Collingwood win every time you listen to any media here .

Eddie everywhere insane.

Do you mean the week that Collingwood fans drowned out Nick Riewoldt's GF eve address because they don't have a sportsmanship clue?

Nearly as good as that moron Bruce at the Brownlow stop the count we have a winner .

All about me me me , can I get my face on again because 7 not doing the Melbourne cup this year .

nah they run out of puff after 4 months ... but then we get the whole "reighning premiers" stuff all the way up until the finals next year ....

* update as typing this number 5 and 6 played...
Suck it up ;)

Worse if Collingwood win every time you listen to any media here .

Eddie everywhere insane.
see heres the thing ... in Victoria yes you will have the Filth being unbearable but you will have the Tigers, hawks, cats, bombers ,dee's, dogs,north and our supporters united in telling them to STFU ... over here we will have the Dockers fans who have litterally no comeback to the eagles.. you reckon a few hundred thousand filth supporters is bad .. try a whole friggin state of Eagles supporters .... i mean our admin girl who we didnt even know liked football is wearing yellow and blue earings carrying on like she is their #1 fan ...

see heres the thing ... in Victoria yes you will have the Filth being unbearable but you will have the Tigers, hawks, cats, bombers ,dee's, dogs,north and our supporters united in telling them to STFU ... over here we will have the Dockers fans who have litterally no comeback to the eagles.. you reckon a few hundred thousand filth supporters is bad .. try a whole friggin state of Eagles supporters .... i mean our admin girl who we didnt even know liked football is wearing yellow and blue earings carrying on like she is their #1 fan ...

Mate every night for the year Tony Jones on Channel 9 leads with a Collingwood story the guys insane
All bloody year , Eddie had a headache , Bucks has a beard , never ending media .
Channel Collingwood , Sen radio every bloody day , Fox footy been going on all bloody year.

As for supporters of other clubs it’s school holidays they are leaving town , mass exodus.

I'm just hoping a well timed meteor lands on the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate every night for the year Tony Jones on Channel 9 leads with a Collingwood story the guys insane
All bloody year , Eddie had a headache , Bucks has a beard , never ending media .
Channel Collingwood , Sen radio every bloody day , Fox footy been going on all bloody year.

As for supporters of other clubs it’s school holidays they are leaving town , mass exodus.
wow .... one tv station ..two media personalities... please we have every station banging on about the eagles ... every single channel the news is eagles this eagles that ... we had a friggin "special report" on Nic Nat pretending to drive an Uber FFS!!... the lead story is "whats Nic Nat doing on grandfinal day" the weather report was on how warm it will be for the eagles open training ... Eagle rock was played 12 times on our equivilant of mmm ...
you victorians have no idea what saturation is in a two horse town when one horse is a flogged out donkey you physically cannot escape it ... Collingwood winning the flag is bad but for none Eagles fans in WA the WCE flag is significantly worse

Just watched the first half of the Richmond v Tigers match.

Can't watch anymore, the commentary is so pathetically cringeworthy. McAveney is a fools and totally out of his time with his pooncy catchphrases and faux excitement.
Taylor no better, let the game speak for itself, it is not about your ego.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Richmond vs Tigers, that would have been interesting;)

Seriously though, this x 1000!

Do you mean the week that Collingwood fans drowned out Nick Riewoldt's GF eve address because they don't have a sportsmanship clue?

Thanks for reminding me. Could never, ever support that club.
Go Eagles!

wow .... one tv station ..two media personalities... please we have every station banging on about the eagles ... every single channel the news is eagles this eagles that ... we had a friggin "special report" on Nic Nat pretending to drive an Uber FFS!!... the lead story is "whats Nic Nat doing on grandfinal day" the weather report was on how warm it will be for the eagles open training ... Eagle rock was played 12 times on our equivilant of mmm ...
you victorians have no idea what saturation is in a two horse town when one horse is a flogged out donkey you physically cannot escape it ... Collingwood winning the flag is bad but for none Eagles fans in WA the WCE flag is significantly worse

I know a little bit ...sister lives in Freo follows them too , but not really into footy.

Hates the Eagles & the Northbridge element.

True Story

Went to corporate box at Etihad Stkilda vs Eagles was fortunate to sit next Damien Oliver
( good bloke ) with few of their supporters.
One of the Eagle numpties sat thru entire game screaming out the Eagle players jumper
numbers ..did not even know their names , Damien rolled his eyes and we both laughed .

25g79xj.jpg

I know a little bit ...sister lives in Freo follows them too , but not really into footy.

Hates the Eagles & the Northbridge element.

True Story

Went to corporate box at Etihad Stkilda vs Eagles was fortunate to sit next Damien Oliver
( good bloke ) with few of their supporters.
One of the Eagle numpties sat thru entire game screaming out the Eagle players jumper
numbers ..did not even know their names , Damien rolled his eyes and we both laughed .
there used to be a joke about damien oliver that he was 4ft3 standing up but 5ft2 when he sat down due to the fattness of his wallet in his back pocket ...

Yeah the same ones that unfortunately include 3 of my mates & thought it would be fun after 2010 replay to ring me incessantly all night & all sunday to gloat about their win instead of just celebrating it amongst themselves. Collingwood supporters simply cannot enjoy a win without giving the opposition supporters s**t & endless grief.

Hate that campaigner of a club & their campaigner supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back