News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

mckay is showing more than paddy has i reckon. He just moves better, is taller and seems stronger. I don't want to write paddy off but im confused at why so many people rated him so highly. He moves like he's underwater.

anyway maybe i've just got the poo coloured glasses on, hopefully he proves me wrong soon

just flicked to brizzy vs hawks, briz took it from the kick in to them kickin a goal in about ten seconds, 5 possessions. better piece of play than anything we've done all year

Looks like Gil has passed the coffee message from Clarko onto the Umps - free kick Hawthorn in full force - lead 12 to 7 despite being 10 points down at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW WEE...just saw the Brissy score........a lazy 25 up if you don't mind...hope they can keep it up....EDIT...now 31 up.....their on fire.

And the goal kicking....13.3...we can only dream.

For both sides....a combined 21.5......be great to watch.

WOW WEE...just saw the Brissy score........a lazy 25 up if you don't mind...hope they can keep it up....EDIT...now 31 up.....their on fire.

And the goal kicking....13.3...we can only dream.

For both sides....a combined 21.5......be great to watch.

Last two games at the gabba have been ridiculous accuracy. Have they put the goal posts further apart?

Lions playing like Lions.

They will overtake us.

Another wooden spoon and the whole coaching staff, development staff and the board will have to start typing their resume.

Very satisfying seeing the Hawks flogged by the team at the bottom of the ladder ( for not much longer. )
Last two games at the gabba have been ridiculous accuracy. Have they put the goal posts further apart?

We can only dream of a score like that.

Lions will pass us for sure playing like that.

Top 2 pick looking good.

Pick 1 will now likely to come down to Saints v Blues and there is no way we could be bad enough for Carltank to win that.... is there?

WOW just WOW....that's quite a feat the Hawks losing by 56 points to a winless side after 9 rounds..

Bris just exploded today.

I can't help but wonder if the media has gone "too early " on the Hawks.....still a way to go for the season tho.

Headlines such as:

"Hawks heading back to finals after only one year out of them"

"Clarko...a genius...a magician"

"9 week rebuild"

"Is this the shortest rebuild in VFL/AFL history"

Yes early days but losing like that today on top of last weeks loss must be a big worry.

I wonder what time Clarko is having coffee with Gil tomorrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back