No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know how kyle dunkley plays. Is he related to andrew. Father son prospect??

Son of Andrew yep.

I wonder if we will draft him?

Found this small snippet:

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/07/05/top-father-son-draft-prospects-for-2018/

Kyle Dunkley (Sydney) Dunkley has been named among the best for Melbourne Grammar, and could be heading to the Sydney Swans (despite the Swans deciding not to match the Bulldogs’ bid for brother Josh). A tough, medium-sized inside mid, Dunkley is a strong tackler.

Son of Andrew yep.

I wonder if we will draft him?

Found this small snippet:
We like players that tackle inside as well sounds promising
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/07/05/top-father-son-draft-prospects-for-2018/

Kyle Dunkley (Sydney) Dunkley has been named among the best for Melbourne Grammar, and could be heading to the Sydney Swans (despite the Swans deciding not to match the Bulldogs’ bid for brother Josh). A tough, medium-sized inside mid, Dunkley is a strong tackler.

Wasn't going to watch the game tonight but will now given the Hanners talk, haven't seen much of the saints by choice.

I came down for the Saints game earlier this year.

Can't say I walked away dreaming of poaching their 'stars'.
That's the only saints game I've watched. Have no idea why Hanners would be interested running round with that team besides the money after being in a team like the swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came down for the Saints game earlier this year.

Can't say I walked away dreaming of poaching their 'stars'.
It’s kind of funny how Membrey always seems to be ‘the next big thing’ for Saints in lead ups to our game only to accomplish nothing against the Swans.

They can make all the rule changes they like but the incompetence of the umpires is staggering..How can you run someone down ..tackle and not be rewarded ..every game the rules change .
OMG yes this!

Holding the ball is an utter tragedy these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back