No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any 34-35 year olds that have ever been playing better than Burgoyne and Ablett? They're both unbelievable

Can anyone explain to me how, when the umpire pays a free, looks at Mitchell and points the free in Geelong's direction, he does not pay 50 when Mitchell boots the ball away. Yet another example of complete and utter incompetence. Somehow, the incompetence seems to benefit the same clubs.

Can anyone explain to me how, when the umpire pays a free, looks at Mitchell and points the free in Geelong's direction, he does not pay 50 when Mitchell boots the ball away. Yet another example of complete and utter incompetence. Somehow, the incompetence seems to benefit the same clubs.

If that happened to us would be 50 100% they get really lucky with non calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Fox to turn all the attention to an umpiring decision that was a 'crucial error'.

I would have put more stock in Hawkins and Parsons missing very gettable shots but it's not as much of a lightning rod as umpire criticism. They still would have needed to kick another goal in 40 seconds to only draw the game...

Will see what the best coach of the modern era and still to this day can do with there crap list I guess

For the record I’ve never said or commented anything about their list. So that can’t be referencing me.

I just don’t think they are good enough to win the flag....

Just like Fox to turn all the attention to an umpiring decision that was a 'crucial error'.

I would have put more stock in Hawkins and Parsons missing very gettable shots but it's not as much of a lightning rod as umpire criticism. They still would have needed to kick another goal in 40 seconds to only draw the game...

It's the worse non 50 call i have ever seen regardless what happened after that.

If we somehow win the next 2, we could be playing the Hawks for a spot in the 4 in round 23.
Stranger things have happened I suppose.

I think we’re too inconsistent to be a top 4 team atm, but hell, if we keep winning then game on.

For the record I’ve never said or commented anything about their list. So that can’t be referencing me.

I just don’t think they are good enough to win the flag....
Have had the tigers going b2b from r1

They should s**t it in

Out of the hole 8 the only teams are gws (to many injuries) and the hawks that I would like to see against the tigers as the rest are just making up numbers imo
The pies maybe but they are stuffed injury wise

Tigers v hawks might be the best Veiwing

Have had the tigers going b2b from r1

They should s**t it in

Out of the hole 8 the only teams are gws (to many injuries) and the hawks that I would like to see against the tigers as the rest are just making up numbers imo
The pies maybe but they are stuffed injury wise

Tigers v hawks might be the best Veiwing
Might not be the popular opinion around here and I might be delusional, but I think with an in-form Buddy, we're the team with the best chance of beating them outside of maybe GWS, but now their injuries are really starting to stack up.

If Melbourne get their s**t together they could beat Richmond. They’re just so hit and miss
Don't know if they're capable of beating good sides, to be honest.

Don't know if they're capable of beating good sides, to be honest.

But the difference is they haven’t been found out against good sides, they’ve just shat the bed against them. There’s a difference. If they can get over that mental hurdle they have all the weapons to beat the good sides.

But maybe it’s wishful thinking on my behalf. I love watching Gawn and Oliver. He along with Cripps is the best young player in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back