No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok
Got no problem with aflw existing, though it is overhyped considering it can’t stand on its own feet, but it is annoying it floods your feed via afl, fox footy etc, but you can dare be critical of it on those posts

I have watched a few games on telly and went to a couple of games of the older comp to watch a friend of a step daughter.

I must admit it is not to my taste as I am unable to reconcile the vast gap in skills between men and women comps.

Still there is no doubt the comp is fierce and standards will lift in years to come and it is great that more young women have the opportunity to play the best game in the world.

Ok

I have watched a few games on telly and went to a couple of games of the older comp to watch a friend of a step daughter.

I must admit it is not to my taste as I am unable to reconcile the vast gap in skills between men and women comps.

Still there is no doubt the comp is fierce and standards will lift in years to come and it is great that more young women have the opportunity to play the best game in the world.

Totally. Glad they can play, it’s just not for me, if I wanted to hear about it I’d follow the pages

The Swans are excited to announce that the club is in the running to claim a LGBTI award next year. I really don't care what they do , but lets focus on being a better footy team than this crap waste of time.
What's your issue with community engagement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colin Sylvia killed in car crash.

Sad , he had certainly gone off the rails in the last 3 or 4 years.

Really horrible news. Was only a few clicks away from some of my family that live that way.

I didn't realise how young Colin was. Agree bedford, the poor bloke had been through a bit since finishing up with AFL but had actually started to get back on track recently I believe. It's my understanding he had a new missus & new job, was getting back to playing local footy, getting fit etc.

The Lyons decision was strange indeed, but they were garbage with
One way to do a "cleanout"

him in the side. I don't think him leaving is going to make that big a difference.

I'm still one of the very on the "GC will improve on 2018" bandwagon.

I think Dew is doing the right thing by cutting out the defeatist rot of May, Lyons, Lynch et al.

I think Dew is doing the right thing by cutting out the defeatist rot of May, Lyons, Lynch et al.

Yep, anyone who doesn't want to be at the club has got to go. Similar to Hannebery saying he would have been ok to stay if no deal was worked out, that inherently means his ideal situation is to not be st the club so getting rid of him had to be done.

Gold Coast are gonna be bad in 2019 but I'm confident they'll be better than they were in 2018. The consensus is that they'll be even worse than 2018, which I have a very hard time believing.

Gold Coast are gonna be bad in 2019 but I'm confident they'll be better than they were in 2018. The consensus is that they'll be even worse than 2018, which I have a very hard time believing.

If they lose to us in 2019 does that mean they've gotten worse or we've gotten better?

If they lose to us in 2019 does that mean they've gotten worse or we've gotten better?

That could be a "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" question.

The unnecessary melts over the best of 3 grand final from Victorians is absolutely ridiculous.

Unfortunately Ireland is fighting a losing battle. The VFL go bananas anytime any alternate GF location is suggested.

Last edited:
The unnecessary melts over the best of 3 grand final from Victorians is absolutely ridiculous.

Unfortunately Ireland is fighting a losing battle. The VFL go bananas anytime any alternate GF location is suggested.
Not just Ireland, Adelaide coach as well.

Meanwhile, Simpson advises AFL their too Vic centric, as part of GFwinning coach chat with commission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back