No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know how kyle dunkley plays. Is he related to andrew. Father son prospect??

Saw him live once, wasn't impressed. Couldn't get near it as a half forward and was awful with the ball. Very very unathletic as well.

Just one game I saw, but wouldn't touch him at all based off that one game.

Small forward not exactly what we need but I'm sure Horse will turn him into a hybrid mid

Billings isn't a small forward regardless of where Alan Richardson is playing him. He's a mid, and a classy one.

Has someone gone through the predictor to identify what the best results for us this weekend?

Assuming Geelong win. (They've got Fremantle and suns at home so they'll make it)
Eagles win
Lions win
Adelaide wins against GWS (lose another game later on this season ruling them out)
Bulldogs and us?

That was very roughly looked at. Anyone think otherwise?

Cats should win

Rough out and no scily to annoy
Would rather Hawks get up, we are in our hands v them in round 23. Love to see cats drop off the pace just to hear Scott justify their position.

Has someone gone through the predictor to identify what the best results for us this weekend?

Assuming Geelong win. (They've got Fremantle and suns at home so they'll make it)
Eagles win
Lions win
Adelaide wins against GWS (lose another game later on this season ruling them out)
Bulldogs and us?

That was very roughly looked at. Anyone think otherwise?

Haven't gone through it.

But my guess is that if the Cats win today we're on track to be that unlucky team that misses out due to percentage.

Melbourne, Port and us all have very hard runs home. I figure at least one of us misses.

Could be wrong, though.

Haven't gone through it.

But my guess is that if the Cats win today we're on track to be that unlucky team that misses out due to percentage.

Melbourne, Port and us all have very hard runs home. I figure at least one of us misses.

Could be wrong, though.

I think 2 teams in the 8 will make way for north n the cats- can’t see both them losing more than one game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back